Chapter 12

*thanks to @isabelcolon for giving me one is his ideas, I can finish the book*

It's been days since I've killed my father, pure and shadow. But I've never really though why they attacked me, but all of the other wolves ran off. I got up and grab bloodrad, I started walking towards my house.

"Hope, did you know why shadow as pure attacked you?" Bloodrad asked, I shook my head and kept walking.

"I've been asking that to myself." I replied.

We reached the house and my mother was in the kitchen cooking food. She turned to see me, smiling she walked over and sat down.

"What are you doing home, hope?" She asked, I sat down and put bloodrad away.

"Mom, did you know dad was alive." I asked, ignoring her question. Her eyes widen when I said that.

"He's alive, where is he? I got to see him." she said getting up. I grabbed her arm.

"He's dead, I had to kill him because he tried to kill me." I said softly, then let her go. She just stared at me.

"He-"

"Dad had a wolf form, and he became the alpha of the pack around this area. He called himself alpha," i interrupted. I didn't look at her. "I also had a wolf form, it all started when he didn't allow pure to eat. Then a boy wolf named shadow picked a fight with him."

"Because he would never do that!" She exclaimed.

"Oh but he did, shadow was losing badly so I jumped in, I nearly got him but he pinned me then banished pure,me, and shadow to the cold forest. Later on I went back to kill him and I did." I stop there because I didn't want her to know about shadow and pure trying to kill me. I got up and walk outside. "Bye mom I got to go."

I started running into the forest. I was running a long when I saw a cave, I stop and looked at it.

"Who is it?" I voice croak, I jumped back a little. Suddenly s old wolf walked out, an old wolf, with gray and white fur. He had two different eye colors.

"Uh, my name is Hope? Who are you?" I asked.

"Hope? The girl that killed pure and shadow. You also killed your father." He said. I nodded. "well, im king. I'm the oldest wolf living in North America."

"Wait, then can you tell me why shadow and pure attacked me?" I asked, he nodded and walked inside. I followed and sat down.

"Shadow was a clever wolf, but his heart early had kindness in it. His alpha, War, wanted the best for his pack. So he sent them off to lead a pack. Pure on the other hand wanted to love shadow," he said and looked at my to make I was listening.

"Pure chose the dark side, even though she was suppose to be kind. It was in her name too. To tell the truth, in happy you killed them. Because you have to find War and kill him."

"Me? Why?" I asked. He looked at me.

"You see Hope, every wolf is give a name because it's shows their personality. like shadow, it show darkness and hate. pure, light and sweet. alpha means his better than everyone. you, hope, means you can save people and wolves." he said getting up walked to a pond then started drinking.

"Ok..ill do it." I said getting up, he stopped and looked at me. Then he smiled and nodded. I ran out of the cave and changed into my wolf then ran to where I though War would be.