Chapter 8

I've been practicing with bloodrad for days, I just knew that I was going to attack alpha for this or even kill him. I did one last swipe at a tree then I put him up.

"Ok bloodrad, tomorrow will be the day I will kill alpha." I said to the stick.

"Who, oh you mean that stupid alpha!" He growled. I rolled my eyes and nodded then got up. I walked back towards shadow and pure then started petting them.

"Are you guys ready for the long way back?" I asked looking at shadow. He nodded and so did pure, I nodded back. " ok we leave at night."

They nodded and ran off to go train. I sat down and ate some cooked fish. Bloodrad started to glow.

"Hope, are you sure you want to do this? Alpha is the most powerful alpha in North America!" he said, I sat down my food and swallowed.

"Of course, I've been training for weeks for this! Alpha has to die." I answer him with a quick nod.

"Well, it's not alpha that I'm really worried about.." he trailed off and never finished his sentence. I looked at him questionably and took another bite of the fish.

"What is it blood? Is something coming that only you can see?" I asked then swallowed. The stick stop glowing and never went back. I picked him up and shook it.

"Bloodrad, why did you stop glowing?" I asked again, he never spoke again that night. I sighed and laid down to sleep. We had to leave at night.