Chapter 14: Wedding Preparations

Kitty was in the back room with Brittany, as she helped her get into her wedding dress. Soon, Marley comes in and joins them:

"You look absolutely ravishing." Brittany said. "Thanks for being my maid of honor Brittany." Kitty said. "Anything for a friend." Brittany said smiling. Kitty smiled warmly back at her. "I can't tell you how happy I am for both you and Marley." Quinn said. "Thanks." Kitty replied. "I know I'm not supposed to see the bride until it's time, but I couldn't help myself." Marley stated, entering in a beautiful wedding gown. "Marley! You look absolutely breathtaking." Kitty said, beginning to cry happy tears. "Kitty! You look beautiful!" Marley said. The two lovers embraced each other. Suddenly Kitty began to cry again. "What's wrong honey?" Marley said. "I...I don't have a father to give me away at the altar." Kitty moaned. "Don't worry, I was able to find someone who would give both of us away." Marley said smiling. "I'm afraid to ask." Kitty said with fear and dread in her voice. Suddenly, Mr. Schue and Sheldon Bieste stepped into the room. "What are you guys doing here?" Kitty asked. "We're here to give you away at the altar. I know we're not exactly your real fathers, but..." Will started. "You've always been father figures to us all." Kitty said. "Both of you." Marley chimed in. Kitty hugged Sheldon, while Marley hugged Will. "Thank you." both Kitty and Marley said. "You're welcome." Sheldon and Will replied.

Meanwhile, Scott was backstage with Spencer:

" 24 years, you still haven't learned how to tie a tie?" Spencer asked. "It's just something I never took the time to learn or get the hang of." Scott replied. "Well nobody's perfect." Spencer said with a sigh. "Hang on, I'll do it." He said. "You better. You owe me one Spence, and it's not just because you're my best man." Scott stated. "If it wasn't for me, you and Madison wouldn't be together today." Spencer smiled and acknowledged Scott's point. "You know, that would have hurt if it wasn't true." He said. "Ain't love grand?" Scott asked. Then he and Spencer began to chuckle. "Hey guys." Jake said coming in. "Hey Jake, you look good." Scott said. "Yeah, I couldn't find a black tie, so I went with purple instead." Jake stated. "Hey, that's o.k. Purple looks better on you anyways." Scott said encouragingly.

Meanwhile, Bree was backstage in another room with Madison:

"Do I look pretty?" Bree asked. "No." Madison said. Bree looked back at her with shock on her face. "You look beautiful." Madison said. Bree smiled warmly back at her. "Madison?" Bree said. "Yes?" Madison replied. "I just wanted to say thank you for agreeing to be my maid of honor, and...I'm sorry for anything I ever did to hurt you or your feelings." Bree apologized. "Apology accepted." Madison replied. "Now, it's time for you to get married!" Bree smiled.

Elsewhere, Sugar was in another room with Rachel & Quinn:

"I can't tell you how happy we are for you and Scott." Rachel said. "Yeah, I wish nothing but happiness for the both of you." Quinn said. "Thanks." Sugar said. "It's time." Sue said coming in. "Are you ready?" Quinn asked. "Yes." Sugar replied.

The preparations are over, and in the next chapter, the wedding has finally arrived!!!