Chapter 2

I see buildings sprout out every direction I look in. People of all ages roam the streets with their families and big bags hanging from their wrist. People walk in and out of mall doors and tourists take pictures, well, they take selfies all around. Kids climb all over park equipment and couples eat picnics together next to the playground which is surrounded with a green field and healthy, tall trees. I skate through the city to explore. I go in shops and look at things and I eat a nice lunch at a chinese buffet.

I take pictures of the alive beauty I see. I take my items to the park and I put them in a secret spot. I dig a hole under a nearby tree and place my stuff in there. I cover it up with a block of dirt and grass and I go play. Some kids my age invite me to a game of soccer, a sport I am fairly skilled at. My team made up of two girls, including me, and two boys name ourselves The Buttkickers. The other team with two boys and two girls are named The Champions. My team, The Buttkickers, win after a half hour with the score twelve to sixteen.

I tell them I have to go, which I do, because my flight is in three hours, so they say bye. I get my stuff, nothing missing, nothing unusual, and I skateboard towards the airport. Luckily, this crazy airport lets me keep a gun and the dagger because i'm homeless and i'll need it for survival reasons. They also checked my records and it's nothing bad but school shit. Thankfully, they don't care. I buy some Alabama souvenirs and I buy some delish chocolate from a candy factory in the airport. I buy a first class ticket with my mom's money. Mom is really rich because when Grammy died, she had a couple million on her, and because she lives off of weed and whiskey, there's still a lot of money.

All my money was Grammy's money. I left Mom to use her work money, with the job she can barely keep at McDonald's. I sit at the gates for about an hour with my carry-on and then they load at seven at night. I knew they were gonna feed us dinner on the flight so I just skipped dinner. They of course, loaded first class first. Everyone looked at me and looked around trying to find my parent that isn't with me. I ignore them and then I find my seat. I sit on the rounded blue chair with extra support, a large TV with internet access and free movies, an ottoman, and I could rotate it to sleep. I close the blinds of my plane window.

I take out a pack of gum I bought at the souvenir store and I start chewing so my ears will pop when we take off. After everyone is seated, we are signaled to buckle our seat belts. I fasten it around my waist. When everyone is buckled and the stewardess' announce it's good, the plane starts driving on the runway. After about ten minutes. We speed up and after we're going extremely fast, we take off. Here I come Panama City.