Chapter 5

I eat a dinner at KFC and then I go into a suburban neighborhood. I discover a log cabin behind the neighborhood and I set it as my home. It looks like no one has been living there for a couple of years. I clean it up, luckily it's only like a couple of meters away from the neighborhood itself. I make the house look really nice and somehow, the water works and so does the electricity. I find a really nice PC and a master bedroom with a pretty bed and a bathroom. I unpack and I settle in my new home. The 25 inch TV works and I discover it has the network AT&T U-verse, one of the best networks around. I watch Netflix on my account and when it's 10:30, I fall asleep in my bed, in my new home.

I go to the Walmart and Grammy's money is still barely used. I also have my Mom's credit card which has a fortune on it because she hasn't used it since I was in second grade. I buy soap and shampoo and pots and pans and plates and glasses. Luckily, the log cabin already has a fridge, but the filter isn't working so I bought a filter. I also buy a calendar with Minecraft as the theme. I skateboard home when I notice an alley between Walmart and a school. Now it's time to have fun.

I drop all my items off at home and then I run to the hardware store and buy some spray paint of every color of the rainbow. I carry the bag and run to the alley making sure no one is watching. I put a black hoodie on and I put the hood on my head and a bandana covering my mouth. I shake the bottles and I flick the caps off. I spray paint my name in all colors. I spray cuss words and random things on the brick walls. At 2:30, I pass the school and I run home with my plastic bag holding my items of fame, not shame.

I uncover a mirror on the wall with a desk in front of it, as like a place where you put on makeup. My speciality, though, is grafitti, not makeup. I put pink, yellow, orange, and red on the left side of the desk. I put lime, sky blue, royal purple, and black on the right. In the middle I put my snapback and my good luck charm. I hang up my calendar in the kitchen on the fridge with a left behind letter magnet. Today's Friday the 11th of November. Cool beans. "Thinking that makes me hungry---" I turn around and I grab one of the cans, which is a can of Spaghettios. I pop the can with a can opener, pour the contents into a bowl, and then I heat it up. I turn on the TV and after thirty seconds of Bubble Guppies, the microwave bings and I take out the burning hot bowl. I grab a spoon and stir it and let it sit there for about five minutes to cool off.

I eat the Spaghetti O's and watch Bubble Guppies for an hour when I realize, it's not a home without a stash of snacks. It's already 5, so it's already a little dark so I take my motorcycle to Walmart. I arrive, park my motorcycle, and walk in. I walk in and people look around me, once again, looking for my parents. I walk past them and I go over to the couple of front aisles with fruit snacks and snack cakes.

I grab a nearby hand basket and search for delicious looking snacks. I grab Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies, Little Debbie Chocolate Mini Cakes, Zingers, Jack Cheddar Cheese It's, Penguins Crackers, Bacon Flavored Ritz, Gushers, Fruit By The Foot, Reese's Pieces packages, a box of Hershey's and Heath's, a box of M&M's and Skittles, and Doritos Dinamita, Lay's Limon Chips, Nutella, and a box of Colorful Popsicle Pops. I also pick up a box of Cream Soda. I get more cooking supplies and some foods like pastas, bread, chicken dinners, beef, burgers, hotdogs, ribs, etc.

I go to the front line a pick up two flavors of EOS Lip Balm and a pack of Extra: Sour Watermelon gum. The total is $67.99 so I pay with the credit card. I get the four bags and put two on each arm. I walk out and put them on the motorcycle basket. I start up the motorcycle, kick up the kickstand, and I push off a ride off to my house. At home, I put pantry foods in the pantry, and fridge/freezer foods in either the fridge or freezer. I grab a Gusher's pack and eat it. I get on the computer and play Roblox. I go to sleep and prepare for what awaits me.