Chapter 4

I buy a Panda Express dinner in the food court and I eat it and finish by 7:00. I knew with all the dangerous things in the big city, I couldn't continue with my journey. I make my final decision to stay overnight at a hotel and start off early tomorrow. I leave the mall and walk to the nearest hotel. I check into a Homewood Suites and I get a room on the first floor. I check into my room and I lay on the big comfy bed. I watch TV until I fall asleep.

I wake up at 8:00 the next morning. I go shower and wash my other clothes in the sink and put on my other pair of clothes. I put on a black undershirt, a loose white shirt that reads "A girl with style", some silver shorts, and my shoes. I re-attach my snapback and then I leave the room with my stuff all packed. I put the backpack over my shoulder and I take walk to the breakfast area. I make one of those waffles that fill up the whole plate and I put blueberries and whipped cream on it. And I smother it with syrup. I gobble it all down with orange juice. I go to the fitness room and workout for ten minutes to get in shape so I can skateboard or walk far.

I leave the hotel and I turn on my phones navigation. I continue down the sidewalk, not wanting to be run over in the street. I go between poles and people walking. I grab a smoothie at fruitealicious and then I keep going. At lunchtime, i'm almost out of the city. I grab a large sub at Subway with a bottle of coke.

I get really tired and my foot is literally about to die. "Eff it. I'm buying a motorcycle." I skip down to the Motor Shop and I buy a black motorcycle with red flames. I buy a helmet and I put on a thick leather jacket. Before Dad left, he taught me how to ride one. I haven't ridden one in a while, so I better not fuck up. I put my stuff in the compartment under the seat. I start it up and it all comes back to me. I do tricks and stunts in the parking lot. "Okay, i'm pretty sure I can do this." I say to myself with one foot on the ground with the motorcycle facing the road. I roll into the road and I feel how nice it is to ride this thing again. I race in between cars and lean to keep balance. I make sure my phone is fastened to the cup holder, which is holding my drink, so I can still make sure i'm going the right way.

At red lights I would take a couple of bites of my footlong sub and sips of my coke in between. I ride for six hours in the scorching sun but is done no damage with the cool breeze over running it. By the time it's dinner, i'm out in the countryside, halfway there. I ride to the nearest town, which is Greensboro, I check into some motel, and then I get a small salad and some ranch wings from a Walmart. Just admitting it, the food was pretty damn good.

In the morning, I eat breakfast at a Waffle House and then I get a water bottle to go. I keep motorcycling all day. At 5:23 at night, I reach the large, beautiful Tallahassee, Florida.