CHAPTER 27

AXEL'S POV

we are now back at the limo. after we finished buying all the things my Jaiden needed, we decided to visit the new house we bought just for my Jaiden.

mom and Candice are not with us right now because dad picked them up.

maybe because of tiredness and not fully well, mahimbing na natutulog ngayon ang Jaiden ko sa kandungan nina Owen at Xander. my Jaiden's head was resting on top of Owen's lap while his legs are on Xander's.

i can't compete to the clingyness of this two fuckers. even though i want it to be me holding him right now, its ok. as long as i know my Jaiden is safe, im good with that.

we arrived at our destination. unang bumaba ng kotse si Ethan followed by this two while Xander's carrying my Jaiden.

sumunod na ako sa kanila. gusto ko nasa likod lang ako ng Jaiden ko if not beside him.

with this i can still look at him behind. if i choose to go at front, i wont be able to glance at him. i always want to see him if possible. i dont want to take my eyes off him.

we entered this new mansion we bought days ago. kasing laki ito ng bahay na binili namin sa pilipinas kung saan namin itinago ang Jaiden ko.

once we got inside, our men scattered around the place to guard the mansion.

nakita kong dumeretso sa kusina si Ethan habang paakyat naman sa kwarto sina Xander at Owen dala si Jaiden.

sumunod nalang ako kay Ethan sa kusina. that two can take care of Jaiden. besides susunod narin naman ako papunta ng kwarto to rest.

i saw Ethan poured some champagne in a shot glass and drink it. i also get some glass at the counter and take the champagne bottle his holding and pour it unto mine and drink it. we both sat down beside the kitchen counter with silence embracing the room.

" so what now? " pag basag ko sa katahimikan.

" that fucking doctor tried to tell the old man about what we've done." mariing sagot ni Ethan sa akin. nanatili akong tahimik. i know this would happen.

the doctor who did the check up for us a while ago was supposed to be trapped on Ethan's plan. and that plan is to give us assurance she would tell positive feedback about us regardless the possibility of us being sick in the head again just like in the past.

the moment the checkup finished, she told us that there's a big chance our sickness came back based on our records.

we're aware about that but we're not sick. alam naming icoconsider ng doctor na yun na may sakit kami sa utak dahil sa mga actions namin these past few days and also the fact that we have a record. kaya minabuti naming isagawa na ang plano ni Ethan that time bago pa masabi ng doctor na yun kila mom ang lahat.

the plan was just to scare her by using her family as a bait. at first it was successful. she told mom were ok and she will give the final result tomorrow showing there's nothing wrong on us.