A little toy

"Good morning my love." Rylie had muttered out against his love's ear. "You must awake, my darling." His voice would sooth against her ears. Taking her hand in his own, he pressed his lips upon it. Kissing the soft skin like he was caring for a baby. "Are you still in any pain from the previous night, mon amour?"

"Come back to sleep, daddy. It's too early for this, let's just cuddle the night away please. I am a touch sore, but nonetheless, I am grateful for the chance to have last night." The sub had muttered as she would roll over on top of the dominant. Her arms wrapped around Rylie. "You don't even know my name and I'm obsessed with you. It's Sarah by the way." They would coo out, pressing their lips upon their neck. "Let's go back to sleep."

However, her actions led to a different conclusion than she offered to the male. Instead, she had rolled over to straddle the much taller male. "Last night was fun, I want a round two. Right here, right now. I want to feel my body redden as you slide into me." She would coo ever so softly into his ear.

"Fuck, keep playing and I'll bend you over right here. I'll stretch you out until you're screaming my name while you cum." Rylie muttered out, rolling the girl below him. His hand wrapped around her throat, as she tried to muster up the ability to grind against the male. "What? Desperate already? Stop your moving you." He growled into her ear, as he leaned down to her waistline. His eyes kept contact with the sub as his teeth grabbed at the waistline of her pants. He slowly undressed the girl, using only his teeth to do so.

Her hands gripped at his hair as he did so, "Fuck.... I want you, right here and now. I need you inside of me." She would gasp out, her eyes slowly rolling into her sockets. "I'm ready, you've got me spread out and I'm willing to throw away my pride for you."

The male switched his focus to his own pants, choosing to unbutton the aforementioned articles of clothing as quickly as possible. "Fuck, you're going to make me crazy. Your body is so perfect, and your mouth looks like the perfect cock warmer to use for my own delights." He rasped out as he flung his boxers across the room.

With one swift motion, he moved the girl's panties out of the way, before pushing seven inches into her with one fluid motion. "I told you I could stretch you out." He muttered, thrusting into her with a force of a bull. His eyes glazed over with dark lust, they both knew he was crazy for her. She had him whipped after a single night, and he was living for it. "Just sit back and relax it like a little toy, slut." He would say, a thrust into the girl in between every single word.