Prologue + Love Interests

A (h/c) haired girl's eyes suddenly opened as she let out a gasp. She could hear the sound of machines beeping yet she didn't care; she sat up straight, breathing deeply.

A name rang through her mind and she couldn't help but mutter it out loud. "Shinjiro..." she repeatedly muttered. With each second that passed, her voice got louder and her breathing got deeper.

The doors burst open yet the (h/c) haired girl paid no attention to it. She felt hands grab her shoulders and slowly rub her back. "Hey, hey, it's okay. Just relax," she could hear a voice; a male's voice tells her in a soothing tone.

Her eyes drooped yet she minds no move to fall back to sleep. "Shinjiro... is he alright?" The female did not know how much time had passed until the male responded, "He's fine; he's doing alright."

A small smile was placed on the female's lips. Her eyes began to close as she muttered lowly, "I'm... I'm glad." Those were her last words before she drifted off into a deep sleep.

———

L-O-V-E     I-N-T-E-R-E-S-T-S

-Naruto

-Sasuke

-Gaara

-Kankuro

-Lee

-Neji

-Kiba

-Shino

-Shikamaru

-Choji

A/N:
- I am thinking about adding Kakashi & Iruka but I'm not so sure. Any thoughts?

- I'm also thinking about whether to have Haku and Zabuza live and whether they should become love interests.