Vinnie x reader!

Vinnie x reader fluff!
Kinda love at first sight cheesy crap. Dm me if you got any suggestions!

You were running from a towns women, screaming at you to give back her purse. Turning the corner into an ally  way bumping into a girl shorter then you. You both tumble to the ground. "Ey watch were you're going fuck fac-" she says rubbing her eye. Only for you to hold out you're hand to her "im sorry!" You say. She freezes and just stares at you. The brown haired girl slowly takes youre soft hand and stands up still eye locked on yours. You blink in confusion. She then takes her hand away from yours quickly with a blushed face. "Whats your name?" She asked to you avoiding eye contact. You smile and say "y/n, yours?" She looks at you and smirks a little "Vinnie." She stands they're awkwardly and points to the bag in your hand. "Pickpocketing rat are ya?" She says laughing a bit. You nod laughing. "Hey uh..i can show you the best spots where people crowd and stuff..if you want.." she says kicking the dirt with her foot. You've seen Vinnie running around town with her friends alot, but what confused you is that she always seemed so carefree, confident and life like. But with you, she seems almost shy?? Not that you didn't mind it, it was a bit cute to say the least. "Sure!" You say with a smile. Her head pops up and she smiles as well. As both of you walked through the town you couldn't help but look at how happy she looked. Always passionate at what shes talking about. But as the sun went down you've both began to get tired and decided to take a rest on the bridge. She sat down next to you and you both sat they're in a comfortable silence. until you felt a small weight on your shoulder, as you look down you saw Vinnie they're sleeping soundly. You smile to yourself and rest your head on her's contently. But only if you knew that she was actually awake and smiling the entire time..

———
Sorry it was late and stoopid🤮🤮 this is my first oneshot eVer so be nice😡