A visitor

Sam's Christmas has been unhappy for a couple of years. For on this day he lost his grandmother, with whom he had a special relationship. That's why he decided to take on the Christmas shift with Penny. During the day, the spirit of her grandmother appears, and then Samat is visited by the spirit of the past, present and future Christmas. Will Sam understand what they want? Do you accept the past, act in the present, and save the future? !!!WARNING: Characters are not my property, ghost looks are my idea, but I created them with The Tudors Scene Maker. The idea of ​​Christmas ghosts is named after Charles Dickens: A Christmas Carol !!!!!!!! WARNING:CHARACTER DEATH!!

Good reading! :)

It's Christmas. The residents of Pontypandy were all looking forward to it. It is a celebration of love, in which case even anger and revenge can fly away. Sam and Penny are in the fire station today. The others spend the day with their families. A lot of snow fell yesterday, but we managed to shovel the snow in time, making the city safe and walkable again. Sam and Penny's shift began recently. Like every day, this is what they start in the kitchen. Of course, after the garage, the first place. The two firefighters are sitting next to each other at the round table.

-"What about Penny? How will tomorrow be for you? "- Sam says, breaking the silence.- " Are you going or are your parents coming?"

-"They are comming. They arrive tomorrow morning, so if I get home I can start the tablecloth, at least I cooked it yesterday." - she laughs.

-"Woow, that's good. Good luck to you!"

-"Thanks Sam. And you ...... are you better already? "- Penny asks slowly, knowing that this affects Samat sensitively.

-"My parents are with Charlie's today. I'll check in after work, but that's it .... I never want Christmas again."

-"Don't worry, Sam. She's taking care of you from above! "-hold the man's hand, Penny.

-"But she's never here again ....."- he looks at her.

-"She's not, but you've made and will make many new friends. You don't want me to be sad." - she whisper as you put both of their hands on the table.

-"But it hurts, I had a special relationship with my grandmother. I was able to talk to him about everything, he was also dreamy and able to predict cards. I became a firefighter because of it. He was always by my side, even when my parents didn't want me to go to Cardiff Fire Academy to study further."

-"I know Sam ... she was a special woman, and I'm glad I could meet her..."- Penny admits.

-"Me too...."

-" Sam ..... listen to me. Sometimes we have to accept the past and act in the present, otherwise you can't save the future! " -she nods as they lose the moment. He wants to comfort Sam. Sorry to bring up this topic, but the past is already the past.

-"Thank you Penny ....."- smiles a little Sam, but then a familiar voice came up on the street as they both ran to the window.

-Normaaaaaaan! Get off that sled."- Mandy runs after the redhead boy.

-"Noooooo Mandy! Get out of my way!"

-"Normaaan! "-she shouts again, and by now the firefighters are already standing by the window and looking at the park. The redhead boy collided with a snowdrift in his field. Mandy tries to get her out of the snow, but she's too deep.

-"I think I'll check them out! You just stay, it's cold outside! "- Sam laughs a little.

-"Okay Sam, but hurry back." - Penny starts laughing too. It's better that at least Sam's not grieving anymore.

Sam quickly runs out of the station and, looking around the street, rushes to the other side. Norman, Norman, Norman! What have you done again? "The firefighters ask skeptically

-"Fireman Sam !!!

-"Fireman..... Sam. Help! The snow is too deep .... and fresh." - screams Norman. His voice is almost as high as a girl's.

-"Yeah, that's why you have to be careful ... come on. Grab this rope."- throw it at him before the boy grabs him and the tmtoro nahy pulls him out.

-"Thank you, fireman Sam." - the kids thank.

-"Very welcome, but now go home! It's Christmas. "- Sam sends them home and ruffles their hair. She loves children. It is all her dream to be a father one day.

-" Okay Sam. Merry Christmas! "- they say happily, and Sam's heart tightens a little, but it doesn't stop him from wishing in turn.

-"Merry Christmas to you too!"

Sam soon returns to the station and flies to the stairs, but as if something is stopping him down the hall. Samuel! "A female voice whispers. Sam shudders suddenly, the cold running through him, though the station is warm. He steps towards the garage with small and quiet steps and is careful when entering.

-"Haho, is anyone here? Penny?"

-"Samuel! "-the voice whispers again. Sam hears him coming from Jupiter, so he heads for the vehicle. The fire truck stands inside as it was brought in. It was not turned in the direction of travel. His door suddenly opens, and Sam steps back in fright. This is not usual, Jupiter's door is always closed well. After a few seconds, the man climbs up to the fire truck's ayat. It was as if he had seen someone reflected in the red paint of the car. A sudden breeze glides through the closed garage and Jupiter's lip slams unexpectedly, and Sam falls back and hits his head.

Samuel! My grandchild!"- says the female voice again. Sam slowly opens his eyes and looks at the woman in front of him. Absolutely stunned. Don't believe the stories.

-"Are you that, Grandma? How do you do that? "- he stands up suddenly, then slowly approaches him and places both hands on the shoulders of his time woman. She wears a snow-white dress and her snow-white hair is pinned to a kitchen. There are small wrinkles around her forehead and around her eyes. And her eyes, ocean blue, just like Sam's.

-"Do not worry. I want to help! "- smiles Sam's grandmother, Elisabeth.

-"I'm sure it's a  dream! "- He stammered and closed his eyes, hoping he would wake up.

-"You don't dream Samuel! Look, you're there on the ground. Your body and soul have split in two! "- she points to Jupiter. The man glances over and is startled when he sees himself.

-"What would you get? "- he turns anxiously to Elisabeth.

-" That if you are happy. And you would celebrate."

-"But you died, on this day! Christmas can no more be happy." - Sam begins to tear.

-"But if you can find out with whom."

-"How?"

-" Admit it! Tell her! Three ghosts will visit, but now wake up ...-"  Elisabeth says and her voice slowly fades as she disappears. Now Sam hears another voice. He's heard it so many times and he wants it so many more times.

-"Wake up Sam! "-she says worriedly. Sam's eyes begin to flutter and he glances vaguely at his colleague above him. As his vision clears, he notices Penny's worried gaze. Her brown eyes shine with a sad gleam. Although he wouldn't look at it that way. He doesn't want Penny to be sad or unhappy.

-"Penny? "- he whispers as he gently crawls.

-"My God Samy !! What happened? "- the blonde firefighter asks angrily and hugs the man quickly.

-"Nothing ..I... I just stumbled."- trying to explain.

-"Shall I call Helen? "- Penny asks as she pulls out of her embrace and slowly reaches for Sam's head and gently turns left and right to make sure she hasn't hit her hard.

-"Noo, I'm fine'"- Sam says with a small smile on his face. He enjoys being so close to Penny. And the touch .... so delicate and soft. Her warm little hands slowly pull away from his face, which makes Sam a little sad but unable to show up. He can't allow it ... It's not allowed .... he's afraid.

-"Okay, but whatever it is, let me know! And now come up! "- Penny begins to smile and reach out. Sam can't fight it, smiling and accepting the offer.