The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come

WARNING: Characters are not my property, ghost looks are my idea, but I created them with The Tudors Scene Maker. The idea of Christmas ghosts is named after Charles Dickens: A Christmas carol !!!!!!!! 

Sam doesn't want to fall asleep, he just wants to enjoy the moment. He glances at the woman in one stream. How can someone be so great? When he's with Penny, he feels particularly strong: security, trust, love, the company she offers him. He is happy to have such a fantastic colleague. They love the whole team, they always stick together, they trust each other.

-"Hello Samuel !!!" - whispers a voice. Sam gets sleepy again, but tries to resist. He will look at the woman again and everything will go dark. By the time Sam regains consciousness he sees that he is a soul again. His body and Penns are sleeping next to each other. The television stopped.

-"Why did you have to come now? "- he turns angrily. 

A black-eyed woman with a head of hair is standing in front of her

A black-eyed woman with a head of hair is standing in front of her. Her lower skirt is black and her short upper skirt is dark gray. The top and sleeves of the dress are also black. Its cleavage is thickly lined and lined with pearls. A cross hangs around his neck. He wears a huge silver tiara on his head. His gaze is a little prickly and stern, but a small smile appears on his lips.

-"Because everything has its time!"- the ghost crosses his arms.

-'And then you're dragged into my future now, aren't you?'- Sam asks anxiously. No one is prepared for the future. Not even him.

-"Yes. Because I am the Ghost of the Christmas yet to come."- the spirit explains confidently. "You have to see what awaits you if you run out of emotion."

-"But I don't know what will happen if I confess."- he rolls his eyes.

-"I'll help you with that!"- the ghost snaps and plenty of black glossy doors appear everywhere. The man spins around and stares. He had never seen so many black gloosy doors.

-"Wooo. Why is that so much?"- Sam thinks.

-"Because the future is unpredictable. Every step you take, every decision you make, generates a new future. The future is uncertain, we can't say anything for sure"-replies Sam's thoughts on the spirit of Christmas next.

-"Can I see what it would be like if I confessed my feelings?"- Fireman Sam flashes up and looks up with a smile. How good it would be to see it, it might be easier to admit.

-"I'd rather show you what happens if you don't confess ...."- the ghost pulls up the spectators and points to the biggest door.

Sam just enters by rolling his eyes and a black light appears and then they are suddenly in Penny's house. In the living room there is a huge pine tree with colored spheres and light bulbs. The woman is cooking something in the kitchen. There is oil, meat and vegetables on the kitchen counter. Then Penny's phone rings and she picks it up quickly.