Chapter 4

Stella's POV

We woke up early to prepare. We traveled a few hours and I fell asleep along the way.  Kyle woke me up and we went outside the car to look at the view.

“Welcome to the Sylveria's Rest house, where you can find peace and have some quality time.” Kyle spoke as if he was in a commercial.

“Pwede na.” We both laughed.

“Pwede na tayo?” He joked.

“Pwede na, pwede nang...”

“Pwede nang ano? Magpa-kasal?I hit him on his arm. “Pwede na, pwede na tayong pumasok kase ang init na.” I took a scarf in the car and wrapped it around his head, covering his face. I ran away and laughed.

Ste, wait for me. Humanda ka sakin mamaya! ” He shouts and I continue running with my laughs. It was hilarious. I bumped into something after tripping over a rock.

“Hey, Are you ok Miss?I thought Kyle already caught me because I felt arms captured me but I realized that the voice didn't come from Kyle. I looked up to the person I bumped into and saw a guy with brown eyes and thick brows. He was sinewy. He could be mistaken for a model or an actor, or is he? His eyes darted on mine and I looked away.

“Uhm what are you doing here miss? This is a private property and exclusively only for Sylveria's. So, how did you get here?He asked, not politely but didn't sound violent either. He was interrogating me.

Uhm.” I was about to speak but someone already did that for me.

“She's with me. ” He stepped forward and his eyes landed on the guy's arm still holding my arm.

“Now back off and get your hands off her.” Just then I realized that I was still crashed into him. The guy let go of me and chuckled while raising both of his arms as if he surrenders. I snapped out of it and stepped back, away from the guy.

“Hey Tyrone, Dre, chill I was just asking her.Thet know each other and based to the guy's statement earlier that only Sylverias are allowed in the property, so he must be a Sylveria.

“What are you doing here? Let's talk.” Kyle seriously asked.

“Because I'm a Sylveria?” Kyle gave him a really serious face.

“Jeez, you're too serious. You haven't changed. Let's get in first. It's getting hot out here.Next thing I knew we were already in the living room.

Please excuse us. I'll talk to him first ok?I nodded and sat down in one of the sofa's.

“Yeah, go ahead I won't mind.And just like that, they left me waiting in the living room.

Kyle's POV

“What are you doing here? ” I seriously asked. It's odd that he's here. I thought he was in spain with his parents.

“Vacation.” He replied and acted cool.

“This might sound rude, but can I ask you a favor to leave us alone? I really wanted this vacation for just the two of us.I wanted to have Stella and the whole place alone for me.

“Can't do that.” I arched a brow. “Oh don't give me that look. No matter how much you convince me to go away, I won't. I don't want to. Anyways, mind introducing me to that girl? She's cute. ” He really had the guts to say that right into my face.