Chapter 7

Stella's POV

"San ba tayo pupunta?"

"Basta, just follow me." Naglalakad kami ngayon sa labas ng rest house. Pamilyar sakin ang daan na tinahak namin. Parang yung sa panaginip ko kanina pero lumiko kami sa isang pathway. Habang nasa daan I took some photos while enjoying the presence of the nature and fresh air.

Moments later, while taking the pathway I heard a sound of flowing water. I think I already know where we're heeded to. Nung nakarating na ako sa unahan nasilip ko na ang magandang Rocky River, that made my system fill with excitement. Nung nakarating na talaga kami sa dulo, dun ko lang na realize na may water falls pala.

I bet my face was full of delight, cause I was really stunned by it's beauty. The radiant sunlight kissed the beautiful crystal clear body of flowing water, that made it look like there we're sparkling glitters, that shimmer all over it.

It's beauty gives peace and harmony to my whole system. It washes everything that's on my mind and fill it with fresh and good vibes.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Kyle uttered.

"It's amazing." I replied.

Kyle's POV

I was astonished, as I watch her sit on one of the large rocks on the river, as her long wavy hair flew along with the wind, her beautiful face that's filled with delight and amusement was kissed by the shining rays of sunlight.

Oh how I wished that I was the sunlight at the moment, but I also didn't want to miss this delightful view.

She went back at the side of the river and took of her shoes, then slowly made her way back to one of the stones. I took out my camera and secretly took photos of her, while the sun directly struck on her soft skin. As soon as she was on place I immediately faced my camera towards a different direction, not to be caught.

"Kyle look at me, this spot is so perfect. Mind taking photos of me? " She yelled out to catch my attention, so I slowly turn my head towards her way.

'If you only knew that I've already took a lot of stolen photos of you.' A small smile plastered on my face as I utter that in my thought.

"Why are you smiling---ah wait nagpipigil ka ba ng tawa?" She baffled.

I shaked my head, but she just glared at me intently that made me chuckle.

"Is there something funny? What's so funny? Is there something on my face?" She continuesly asked that made me want to hold me breath, not to laugh at this cute lady.

She glared at me and almost rolled her eye's. 'How could she be so cute in that state?' It makes me want to pinch her cheeks for pete's sake.

"Stop smiling and just take a photo of me." She uttered.

"Cute." I chortled out.

"What did you say?" She addled out.

"Uhh nothing nothing, just make a pose." I replied.

She crossed her legs, leaned a little bit infront and placed her hands on her knees. As I positioned myself on the right angle, She slightly turned her head towards my way and gave a solemn look. After I took a shot, she placed her hand on her chin. I was startled when her gaze landed on me. After the sound of the shutter click, she took another pose. She motioned her arm's behind her back and placed her hands on the rock to take a hold of herself and leaned backwards. Her eyes directly darted on mine, as if she was reading my soul.

"Done?" I blinked several times and quickly took a shot before I finally went back to my senses.

"Uh, yeah." I uttered and scratched my nape.

"Check this out kyle, the water is so cold." I slowly walked towards her, while I watch her foot touch the water. She played with it using her feet, which made little ripples and tiny splashes.

As I reach her spot I slightly pushed her jestingly. She got out of balance so I quickly motioned my arm's to wrap it around her waist. A small squeal escaped from her as we both fell off and landed on the water, which made a large splash. I held her waist tightly which made her arms unintentionally wrap around my neck.

As I open my eyes I saw her face close to mine. Our gaze darted on each other that made my system insane. There was some kind of wierd feeling that took over me. We both stared at each other intently as if there was nothing else in the world but just the both of us. I felt some kind of an electric sting flow down my vanes and all through my spine, which made me want to shiver, but I took a hold of it.

I started at her face wich had tender and fair pinkish porcelain skin. My eyes roamed from her sophisticated curved thick brows to her round shaped close set chestnut brown eyes with cat like eyelashes, which made me felt drowned by it's charm down to her celestial raised round tip nose, until my gaze finally landed on her pouty thin deep plum red lips.

A few seconds later she slowly closed her eyes which made her angelic face accentuate, that made me feel like I was floating along the water current. I was about to back off from the temptation but I felt her slightly push herself towards me.

I vigorously closed my eyes and once again took a glance of her face which already had flushed cheeks. I didn't want to take advantage of her in this kind of situation but her mesmerizing face surely is tempting me.

My mind was pushing me to lean over her, so I did. As I finally unnoticeably leveled my face with her's, I closed my eyes and slowly leaned closer to make our lips collide just like the sun and moon in an eclipse.

The moment was truly breathtaking as I felt her minty fresh breath on my face. But at the moment I almost finally reached her verge, she suddenly wailed out.