CHAPTER 4

This is the third day of investigation. I made a list of the suspects and some evidences, and their possible reason for killing Ms. Lean.

Suspect: Mr. Turner

Evidence: Pen, He was at the Comfort Room around 9:00-9:20.

Possible Reason: Misunderstanding between them, maybe Mr. Turner wanted to drop Ms. Lean.

Suspect: Ms. Hemmison

Evidence: She was at the Comfort Room at around 8:00-forward.

Possible Reason: None.

Suspect: Ms. Carter

Evidence: One of the employees who left the building around nine in the evening.

Possible Reason: Her undying obsession for Mr. Turner and she was known for doing everything to get what she wants and that is Mr. Turner.

I crossed out Mrs. Craig in my list. Mr. Turner, he is very relaxed. As if nothing happened. I observed their reactions on what happened. Ms. Hemmison, on the other hand is scared. Maybe because she witnessed the crime?

I'm planning to talk to Ms. Carter. But unfortunately she was gone for a day. Tomorrow she will be back. I guess I have to talk to Ms. Hemmison for now.

I got their names banned on every airlines so that they can't leave the country.

It's around 3:00 in the afternoon when Ms. Hemmison arrived in the room this factory provided me.

"Good Afternoon Ms. Hemmison, have a seat." She took her seat and then face me. She smiled at me. I think she is relaxed now.

"Ms. Rein, I am ready to tell everything I know."

*****