Choni - Detention

⚠️ Intersex ⚠️

Request from Queenrin47
———————————————————

Toni POV:

"Detention Ms. Topaz!" My English teacher loudly exclaimed when she saw me going on my phone in the back of the classroom during our test.

Great.

I've already gone to detention quite a few times and i'm sure by now it's effecting my credit.

I groaned as I got up and pushed my chair back in my desk. My classmates weren't even surprised as they knew I had gone numerous times before.

I flipped my hair as I walked out the door, my backpack slung over my shoulder.

I made a left as I turned down the hallway to the all-too-familiar detention room. I was praying I didn't have an annoying teacher this time because I was already in a bad mood.

When I got to the room, I twisted the rusty doorknob and walked into the empty room.

I was sitting down and putting my bag on the floor when I heard someone near the room.

And then a face I recognized appeared in the doorway.

Cheryl POV:

I was told to cover another detention. I wondered who would've gotten in trouble so close to the end of the day; it was about 2pm.

As I neared the detention room, I heard someone inside drop their bag on the floor.

My heels made a lot of noise on the polished hallway floor, but it could work to my advantage giving me a threatening and bold appearance to whatever student I would have to face. Honestly, I needed the extra boost of confidence to remind students that even though I wasn't much older than them, I was sure as hell more powerful.

Let's just hope the one inside wasn't the only one I wasn't prepared to see..

"Antoinette Topaz."

Toni POV:

"Antoinette Topaz."

I trailed my eyes up from her red heels to her porcelain-like white thighs to her curvy waist hugged perfectly by a professional black dress. My eyes lingered a little too long on her chest before I snapped out of it and looked up at Ms. Blossom's face.

"It's Toni, Cheryl."

"You know you are not permitted to call a professional teacher by their first name Antoinette."

"Then stop calling me that and call me by my preferred name." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I don't like the attitude you're giving me."

"What the hell are you talking about? I just crossed my arms," I protested.

"That right there. And no foul language Ms. Topaz."