chapter thirteen

I woke up before any of the boys did,I glanced at my clock to see that it was only 5:30 in the morning,I tried my best to fall back to sleep but I couldn't,Luke still had his arms wrapped around my waist with his head buried in the crook of my neck.I then felt him move like he was waking up or something so I pretended to be asleep, I felt him get up from the spot on my bed,he then started to lean into me,placing a gentle kiss to my neck "I can't believe that I get to call you mine"he said barley above a whisper,I then opening my eyes and looked at him "Mr.Patterson why are you awake at this time"I asked making it seem like I just woke up, "I don't know but now I can't fall back to sleep"he said as he sat up "Wanna go sit outside with me"I asked him,he nodded his head as we both got up to go sit outside and enjoy the sunrise "What exactly did Julie say about the guys"I asked him "She said that it was all a big mistake for her to take them in,she kept calling Alex these mean names and she only yelled at Reggie,then she called you a-"He said cutting himself off "Called me a what bubs"He then started to speak again "She called you a whore and that you were only with me so you can get over Ricky"He said as tears started to form in my eyes "Hey look at me"I said grabbing his head turning him face to face with me "I promise you that is completely false...ok bubba"I said rubbing his cheeks seeing how sad the whole situation.I placed a gentle kiss on his lips and layed my head on his shoulder as we watched the sunrise since my house lived up in the mountains.

It was now 7:00 so we decided to go inside,wake up Alex and Reggie,get ready and go to school.I went into the bathroom and got dressed:

stealing one of Luke's flannels than waited downstairs for them

stealing one of Luke's flannels than waited downstairs for them.I saw my mom in the kitchen and told her about the situation that had happend,she didn't have a problem with the guys staying here since she absolutely adores them.The boys came downstairs "Thank you so much for letting us stay here Mrs.Romanoff"Reggie said to my mom "No worries hon you boys are always gonna be welcomed here"We said our goodbyes and made our way to Starbucks getting something to eat since we left the house a little earlier than usual.

We made our way into the school,throwing away our empty cups.Luke was holding my hand as usual and walked me to my first class of the day "I'll see you at lunch doll"he said placing a kiss on my cheek and walked away with the guys to their class.

I saw Flynn sitting at her desk already,I went to sit next to her "Hey do you wanna tell me what happend or are you not talking to me"She asked me, "Oh thank god I thought you were ignoring me,but Julie and the guys got into a really intense argument last night and I guess she mentioned some things about me that made them even more upset,then she kicked them out"I told her,Flynn looked shocked to say the least "I mean I knew she was acting strange on Saturday but I have no idea why she would do this"The teacher walked in as soon as the bell rang.

I was walking to my 5th period class,looking at my friends post on instagram till someone pumped into me knocking my phone out of my hand, "Yo watch where your going"I said picking up my phone than looking at who it was, "Sorry didn't see you there,thought the trash was taken out every morning"Julie said,she looked different,she didn't wear the usual style of clothes she would wear.She then bumped into my shoulder and walked away from me.

I was walking to the garden area for lunch with the boys. "Hey you"Alex said coming up from behind me.Once we made it to the garden we saw that Reggie and Luke were already there.I pulled out my fruit bowl and started eating sharing with the boys. "I saw Julie today and she looks...different to say the least"I said to them "How different did she look"Reggie asked popping a strawberry in his mouth "She was wearing darker clothes than her usual bright colored clothes,she bumped into me and said sorry i didn't see you there thought the trash was taken out every morning"I told them about the interaction I had with Julie,Luke pulled me to sit on his lap "Don't believe a word she says doll obviously she just jealous of how gorgeous you are"He said to me in my ear leaving a kiss on my cheek.

We are now in music class just watching everyone's performance.We are supposed to preform next week since out teacher put us in a band.I felt Luke move his hand to my thigh,he slowly leaned into me and whispered in my ear "Did I tell you how amazing you look in my clothes"I started to feel my face heat up,of course he complemented me all the time I just always get butterflies when he does.

We were on our way to the car to go home,Luke was giving me a piggy back ride and Alex was giving Reggie one.Before we could get to the door,I noticed a few familiar faces outside the principles office,I got off of Luke's back and went to get a closer look "Ashlyn?"I said,the girl turned around "Omg y/n i've missed you so much"We hugged for a few seconds "Wait what are you doing here"I asked still excited my best friend back home was here "East High is moving here to your school"She told me,my face went blank "All of east high"I asked,she nodded "even-" "Hey y/n long time no see"Ricky said behind Ashlyn as he held Nini's hand next to him.I looked back at the boys.

This year just got a whole lot more interesting...