13. Yes or No

-The Next Day-

Sakusa and Atsumu were getting dressed for their date. Wearing suits and a pair of nice shoes, usually for their dates they go to a secluded area because of Sakusa's phobia. This time Sakusa planned the date, they were going to go by a lake, Sakusa already set it up.

Earlier today he put fairy lights on the trees by the lake for a romantic effect. Atsumu had no idea what Special surprise was to be held at the end of the date.

Atsumu still had a little cough from the stomach bug but he wasn't in any pain, he begged Sakusa to let him go in the date so of course Sakusa agreed. Sakusa got dressed in their room while Atsumu got dressed in the bathroom.

Atsumu kept saying how he wanted to surprise Sakusa with his suit for the date, Sakusa was curious so he agreed to be surprised. After he finished changing, he sat on the bed and waited for Atsumu to come out.

The bathroom door opened and Atsumu stepped out. He was wearing a blue suit with a pair of black shoes and a watch. “Sir your under arrest.” Sakusa muttered. Atsumu blushed. “For what?” he asked. “Law 45 states: Atsumu Miya cannot look that hot, it's illegal.” Sakusa chuckled.

Atsumu giggled and walked over to Sakusa and gently pulled his tie, bringing their faces closer together

Atsumu giggled and walked over to Sakusa and gently pulled his tie, bringing their faces closer together. “That means ya would be under arrest to~” Atsumu whispered. Sakusa smiled and kissed him. Atsumu happily kissed back then pulled away.

“I like yer suit omi! But our colors are so different!” Atsumu laughed

“I like yer suit omi! But our colors are so different!” Atsumu laughed. Sakusa chuckled and nodded standing up. He grabbed Atsumu's hand and walked out of their room to the living room.

Sakusa's parents were sleeping due to working early so they just walked out of the house to the car and started driving. It was a two hour drive so they turned the radio on and relaxed.

7:30 pm, they arrived. The sun was starting to set, the fairy lights made it extra special. Atsumu couldn't stop smiling at the sight. “Omi! What is all this?” Atsumu asked. Sakusa smiled and led him into the small cottage.

 Sakusa smiled and led him into the small cottage

Once they sat inside Sakusa began explaining. “My dad owned this, when he passed it became mine. All I did was add a few lights and here we are..” Sakusa smiled. Atsumu stood up and kissed his cheek. “I love it!” he declared.

Atsumu sat back down while Sakusa grabbed the food off the small counter in the cottage. Sakusa's Mom knew he was going to propose so she made the dishes at work, she worked as a chef so you know her food is going to be the best.

 Sakusa's Mom knew he was going to propose so she made the dishes at work, she worked as a chef so you know her food is going to be the best

“Ooo! Looks yummy!” Atsumu giggled. They both grabbed their utensils and began eating. “I also bought a cake.” Sakusa said as he took a bite of the steak. Atsumu's eyes widened. “Omi! Cake? Why did you buy that, not that I mind..yer goin all out for this date, huh?”

Sakusa smiled and nodded. “It has to be one for you to remember.” he said. Atsumu blushed and smiled, continuing to eat the meal. After they finished the dinner Sakusa grabbed the cake.

(Atsumu took his pills so he could eat the food Sakusa brought, he didn't finish the dinner though.)

“Wow! It's amazing! But uhm how are we gonna eat it all?” Atsumu asked

“Wow! It's amazing! But uhm how are we gonna eat it all?” Atsumu asked. Sakusa laughed. “I'll just save the rest for my mom, and Osamu, Suna, and Mitsuki can have some too. Remember we're visiting next week.” Sakusa said.

Atsumu smiled. Sakusa cut him a small piece of cake and let him eat it. He then got himself a piece and began eating as well. The two finished the cake so now...for Sakusa to ask the question of the night.

“Tsumu, meet me outside.” Sakusa whispered. Atsumu smiled and nodded happily. He walked outside after Sakusa, onto the bridge. Sakusa turned around and held his hands.

“Shit now I'm nervous..” Sakusa mumbled. “Hmm?” “Atsumu Miya, I have loved you since you texted me on that stupid app a few years ago..you were really patient with me when we started dating, like about the hugs and kisses even the uh s-sex you were patient with it.. I love how clingy you are, I love your fun additude and how energetic you are..I love anything and everything about you..” Atsumu was in tears.

Sakusa kneeled down and pulled the small box out of his pocket. “Atsumu Miya...will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me? Be mine forever?” Sakusa asked. Atsumu hugged him tightly, sniffling. “Yes! I love ya Omi!” he cried. Sakusa slipped the ring on Atsumu's finger.

Atsumu then slipped Sakusa's ring on Sakusa's finger. Sakusa wrapped his arms around Atsumu's waist, smiling. “Can I take yer name?” Atsumu giggled. “Atsumu Sakusa sounds nice to me!” he added.

“Mhm, plus I'm also guessing you don't want to match your brother, since Rintarō is a Miya now.” Sakusa said. “You know me so well~”