14. Congratulations!

(Fair warning, there will be a small smut scene towards the end)

{Kiyoomi Sakusa P.O.V}

After I proposed to Atsumu we started driving back to my house. Damn..were engaged now..I'm not going to get used to saying that, haha. I kept my hand on Atsumu's thigh while I drove.

He was talking to his brother on the phone explaining our whole date, he kept smiling and looking at me here and there, kissing my cheek from time to time. It feels nice seeing him so happy.

“I'll see you soon Mitsuki! Bye-bye! Oh, tell yer dad I said bye!” Atsumu smiled. He hung up and smiled at me for the tenth time tonight. “Wait so who is dad? She has two.” I commented. “Samu is dad and Rin is papa, apperenly.”

“Hey.. tsumu, do you want kids?” I ask. Truth is I don't want kids, for one the germs and two I wouldn't be a good father! “No..I wouldn't be able to take care of a kid..sorry omi.” I patted his thigh. “I didn't want one either, I wanted to know if you wanted on though.” I smiled.

Atsumu kissed my cheek and showed me a picture of us, I'm guessing he took after I proposed to him.

“Omi! I like this picture, we should get it framed.” he said. “If that's what you want, I'm guessing you want to post it to?” I ask him. “Mhm!” Atsumu hummed. I nodded telling him he could post it.

After he posted that picture he set his phone down and moved my hand off his thigh, holding it. “Your cute.” I mumble. Atsumu started playing with my fingers like a child. He looked at the ring he placed on my finger and smiled.

“Hmm, yer my fiance now..” Atsumu whispered. “And I'm lovin it!” he added. We arrived at my house and before we walked in I kissed his lips softly. He blushed and exited the car, me following behind.

I unlocked the door and Noah and my mom were sitting on the couch, waiting for us. “So how'd it go?” she asked. Atsu giggled and held up his hand showing them the ring. “Yay! Good job Kiyoomi!” she shouted. “You did good.” Noah said.

“Thank you.” I mumbled. We spent the rest of the night talking and drinking a bit, bad idea for tsumu! He is gonna have a bad head ache tomorrow.

*    *    *
Next Morning
*     *     *
★★★
Atsumu rolled over and pulled on Sakusa's shirt. Sakusa grunted a bit. Atsumu whined and sat on his lap. He started kissing Sakusa's cheeks and neck a little. Sakusa opened his eyes and sighed.

“Ugh, what do you want?” Sakusa groaned. Atsumu tapped his lower waist. “This early?” Sakusa muttered knowing what he was referring to. “Please?” Atsumu begged with his irresistible puppy dog eyes.

“Damn it..fine, don't hurt your throat.” Atsumu smiled and ducked down under the covers, he pulled Sakusa's pants and boxer's down. Sakusa's member smacked his face gently, Atsu smiled and started sucking.

Sakusa covered his face with a pillow while Atsumu sucked his pulsating cock. He made an agreement with Atsumu last night saying they could do this since it was Sunday, a weekend.

Sakusa felt his sperm ready to come out so he tapped Atsumu's cheek. Atsumu ingnored hi and kept bobbing his head, he hummed making Sakusa loose his shit and cum while moaning a bit to loudly.

Atsumu poked his head back up and smiled whiping his mouth. “How's your throat?” Sakusa asked. “All good here!” Atsumu giggled. Sakusa sat up and took his shirt off so he was completely naked.

Atsumu smirked and took his pants off along with his shirt and boxer's. He leaned over and handed Sakusa the lube and a condom. Sakusa slipped the condom on and put a reasonable amount of lube on his dick then his fingers.

“C'mon you horny fucker.” he joked. Atsumu giggled and turned over so sakusa could see his ass. Sakusa slipped in a finger making Atsumu gasp. He slipped in another making Atsumu moan lightly, Sakusa started moving his fingers in and out, also in a scissoring motion.

“A-Ah~ Omi!” Atsumu yelped. Sakusa chuckled and added the third finger. “Ngh~!” Atsumu groaned. He pulled his fingers out and smacked Atsumu's ass. “Okay, what do you want?” he teased.

“I-I want Omi's d-dick..” Atsumu mumbled. “Hmm? I couldn't hear you baby.” Atsumu huffed in sexual frustration. “I said, I want Omi's d-dick!” he shouted stuttering a bit from embarresment.

Sakusa smiled innocently and picked up Atsumu, he slammed his dick in Atsumu's ass making Atsumu moan loudly. “Omi! Be CaRE fUll!” Atsumu's words were all mixed up, he felt amazing.

“Ngh! Omi-Omi! F-Feels amazing~!” Atsumu moaned as he continued bouncing. “Hah~! HmMm, Om- Daddy! H-harder~! P-pound me hard!” Atsumu moaned. “F-Fuck me till I c-can't walk for shit!” Atsumu blushed at his own words.

“Okay baby~” Sakusa grabbed Atsumu's hips and slammed Atsumu down in his cock, he continued doing this till Atsumu whimpered. He knew what that meant, Atsumu overdid it. Atsumu cummed, right when he did Sakusa pulled Atsumu off him and cummed into the condom.

“Tsumu! What did I say about overdoing it!?” Sakusa growled. Atsumu curled up on the bed and sighed, whiping his eyes. “Sorry omi, it felt great.” he chuckled. “Y-You don't even look sorry!” Sakusa whined. “Haha! I'm not!” Atsu shouted as he stuck his tounge out.