Chapter 1

*Jupiter's POV*

-good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught"We sung to our favorite band blasting through the car speakers. 

"HERE COMES ETHAN'S SOLO" with that the whole car became quiet.

"She's a good girl, hasn't been caught. She's a good girl, hasn't been caught! " "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" All of us four screamed, especially me being his biggest fan. 

We were probably too loud, by the fact that the people driving next to us were just staring at us like we were high or something. Woops.

Me and my three best friends, Lilly, Chloe and Alice are on our way to school. We are just ordinary teens who love the HEROs, which is the band that was playing in the car.That was actually one of the reasons we became friends. We all live in Dallas right now and met when we were in middle school - so about 4 years ago.

In our city, we have a festival which has a concert every year that not only the people who live here, but famous bands come to play too. 

Three of us came to the festival because we heard the boys were coming that year. Me, Chloe and Lilly were standing next to each other fangirling as our favorite band played, just a few meters away from us. 

There were also seats at the concert area, but they were mostly taken by other -but older- teenage girls. They probably were here for another singer Noah Stone, because they kept on talking, not really watch the not-yet-famous boys. Well, at least we were able to watch them live. 

But then this gorgeous girl with Brown wavy hair came up to us. That was Alice. With her British accent, she asked us if we would like to go take a seat with her. Of course, we accepted. The seat she took us to was the second row. Guessing from the fact that she was screaming mad with us, she was probably an HEROnater -what the boys call their fans- too. 

About 5 more groups performed, which we all watched together. And like I thought the other girls were just there for Noah. The first part of the concert ended pretty fast and we had a 30 minute break. We decided to go because the rest of the act was people we didn't really know and who would want to spend their whole time at the concert at a summer festival? 

As we walked out of the concert area, I looked over at the girls smiling.

"Hi! I'm Jupiter and this is Chloe and Lilly." I introduced ourselves. "Thanks for letting us sit with you at the concert! It was really awesome to see the boys that close!" I fake squealed.

"No problem! I just saw you guys standing there not being able to sit because those girls HAD to take all the seats. My parents and brother went to get some food anyway. Plus I didn't want to scream alone" She giggled.

 "I'm Alice. I just moved here a while ago from Liverpool." 

"I knew you were British!" Chloe said.

"Haha, yeah. So I'm guessing you like the HEROs too?" 

"YEAH!" all three of us shouted grinning.

"Oh, so are you guys like friends?" 

The three of us looked at each other. "Yeah, we go to the same school and live close to each other. We've been friends from about 2 years ago." 

"Can I be your friend too?" Alice shyly asked us. 

"Can you? We already ARE friends!" She smiled wide and gave us a hug. 

"Like I said, I just moved here so I don't really have any friends you know?" She shrugged. "Not many people like the boys, heck know the boys yet. I'm so glad I found you guys." 

And that was how we became friends. We played games and rode rides the whole afternoon, and promised to hang out again soon.

Our ride to Winter-wood Highschool wasn't that long. We only lived a few miles away from school, which made it easier for me to drop off Alexia -my younger sister- to her elementary school that we pass on our way to school. As I finish parking the car, we hear a voice. "Lilly!!" Her boyfriend Kevin called out from a bench near the parking lot. He came running towards our car, wind passing through his brunette-shoulder-length hair. "Hi babe" Lilly said while getting off the car and hugged him. The rest of us got out of the car as well.

"How was your weekend?" She smiled at him looking into his dark green eyes. "You guys text each other!" Chloe said throwing her hands up in the air. They rolled their eyes and we all walked to each of out classes. 

************************************************************************************************************

Author's Note::

Ok, so that was the very first chapter I've written :O

How was it?

I'm writing a few chapters right now, so I'm planning to update soon.

QOTD>>Are you in any fandom?

Hope you guys liked this chapter and if you did remember to vote☆comment☆etc :)

-Shauna B)