Chaper 5

*Jupiter's POV*

DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIING The bell rang letting us know that school is over for the day. I went to my locker and packed the things I needed in my bag.

**

I soon arrived home. All the girls went to their house after getting off at the corner of the street. I walked in to the house and greeted my mom.

"Hey mom. I'm going over to Alice's place in a bit." I mentioned.

"Band practice?"

"Yep. We better start practicing if we want to make our performance the best!" with that I walked into the pantry to get some snacks to bring with me. Balancing the bag of cookies on my arm, I walked over to my room.

I grabbed my lavender not-too-big backpack and stuffed the bags of cookies, my wallet, phone, and notebook. I got my dark purple guitar case -ok you probably know what my favorite color is by now hehe x)- and threw it on my shoulder. "Bye moooooooom!!" I shouted into the house and started walking over to Alice's house.

I rang the doorbell. In a few seconds, Alice opened the door and lead me to her bedroom. Her room looked a little tumblr-y, with the pictures and quotes on her wall and all.

"Hey Jupe." Chloe said while munching on some oreos. I threw my bag on the carpet after I got the snacks out of it. Alice's room was about twice the size of mine, and even had space left even if she had her white drum set in it. Well, she was the daughter of a famous recording company. Her dad has been sponsoring the summer festival since the year we met each other.

I got my purple-glittery guitar out of its case and started to tune it. It was a gift from my dad for Christmas 3 years ago. I've always thought those guitarists in bands were cool but never really thought of trying to be one. Gotta thank my dad, I mean without him wouldn't be in the Shooting Star.

Soon Lilly came with her hot pink guitar case on her shoulder.
"Hey girls" she smiled at us. After all of us tuned our instruments, we walked over to Alice's garage. That's where we had our amps.

We went back to Alice's room to get her drum set.

Mike (Alice's dad) doesn't like it in the garage all the time, since he usually has his Range Rover in there.

But he allowed us to use it when he's at work.

Lilly got her neon pink guitar ready, as Chloe did the same witg her black bass.

"You girls ready?"

Alice asked and we all nodded.

*******

That was kinda short but there was the 5th chapter!

I hope you guys like it..

Some parts are messed up (as usual) and I'm sorry about that

I'll promice you I'll be updating soon!!

Love you guys and thank you for reading ☺

Btw, picture of Jupiter's guitar on the side!

Shauna