Chapter 4

AN: I just realized that the school starting hours are different in real life, but let's just say they both (elementary school and high school) start at 8am in this story :P

Ok now back to the story!

***********************************************************************************************

I woke up and looked at my phone. 7am. I didn't have to hurry, I usually leave around 7:40 with Alexia. I stayed on my phone a little longer but soon got the energy to get out of bed and take a shower. I changed into the clothes I chose yesterday -a black floral skater skirt with a white shirt and crop denim jacket.

I packed my laptop, notebooks, and school supplies in my purple backpack that had studs on the lid and went downstairs. Dad was making waffles for breakfast.

"Morning dad" I greeted him. "Morning sweetie. How was your beauty sleep?" He chuckled. "It was wonderful." I joked smiling at his humor. 

"Oh, can you go wake up Alexia?" I nodded and went back upstairs to where her room is,which is right next to mine. I jumped over the millions of her stuff on the floor and finally stood in front of her bed.

 "Aleeeexia. Wake uuuuuup." I shook her. She woke up and stretched. 

"What time is it?" She asked rubbing her eyes tiredly. 

 "Its 7:20 so were leaving in a bit so get ready." I lightly pushed her back. 

"Can you help me choose my clothes?" I got out light blue denim shorts and a tye-dye shirt that saids "Dance" on it. 

We walked down the stairs and noticed the breakfast was ready. "Morning kids" mom said.  "Morning mom" we said in sync. 

We soon finished eating breakfast and the time was already 7:35. "Alexia go brush your teeth!" I said and we hurried to the bathroom. While she was doing that, I tied her hair into pigtails. 

"Thanks sis!" She ran to her room and is probably stuffing her Pokemon school bag with her school supplies. I brushed my teeth quickly. Since it wasn't really BAD-hair day, I just left my hair untied. With my makeup, I just put on some light blush and lipstick and kept it natural. 

"Girls, Lilly's here!" My mom called out. "Coming!!" I ran to the door with my bag and lunch that mom put on the kitchen counter. "Morning Jupe." Lilly said holding my bag while I unlocked my car. "Morning! Sorry for us rushing around everyday." I chuckled. Alexia soon came running as well. "Bye mom!" We waved out the window. At the corner of our street, Chloe and Alice were already waiting. 

I stopped the car and they opened the door, entering the car. "Morning guys" They said as they sat next to Alexia in the back seat. 

I flicked the radio on and Shake It Off was playing. Alexia really liked this song so se started singing.  We ended up singing as well. I mean it IS a catchy song *shrug*.

***

We soon arrived in front of Alexia's school. "Have fun kiddo." I mimicked dad and Alexia giggled. "You too" With that she hopped off the car and went to her friends that were waving at her.

I changed the radio to the CD player and the first song was 'No Control' by the HEROs. "This is ma jam!" Chloe said doing the shimmy-shimmy. We laughed and joined her, well of course I had my eyes on the road :P

"Hey, did you come up with any song ideas?" Lilly asked us.

"How bout this one?" Alice said bum-jumping up and down her seat.

"Yeah! I listening to the band playing, I don't think its too hard for us to remember." Chloe agreed.

"Then I guess we're playing No Control!" I smiled and we continued singing along more songs until we reached school. 

**

*Lilly's POV* (AN:First POV of someone other than Jupiter! :D)

Me and Jupiter had PE for today's first class. A lot of people think that I don't really like it because I like doing my hair, putting on makeups and wearing cute clothes, but I actually love moving around. Mr.Mark told us that we were going to do dodgeball today, so I'm extra excited. Its one of our favorite sports!

Jupe and I dressed up to our PE clothes and walked to the gym right before the bell rang.

"Ok class. Like I told you last week, we're doing dodgeball today!" Our PE teacher's thick voice echoed through the gym. He split the whole class into two, and Jupiter was in my group. The balls were lined up in the middle of the court. And the game was on.

I was first to run over to the balls. I snatched two and threw one to Jupiter. She was good aswell. I dodged a ball that was thrown at me and through the one in my hand right back at the guy. It hit him right in the stomach. He groaned and ran over to our side of the court. Jupiter hit a ball with her empty hand, made it bounce up and caught it. She was really good at catching, not only throwing. We kept on attacking the opponent but they weren't easy on us as well. The time was up and we won the game by 21-28.

We walked out of the gym, all sweaty. "Now that, is what I call a sport." Jupiter said and fist bumped me. 

Word count - 909

******************************************************************************************

Author's Note::

First Lilly's POV!

This chapter was mostly about school but oh well *shrug*

The song that the girls decide to cover at the festival is No Control by One Direction ;)

Oh and Shake It Off isn't really specified as a particular singer's song :P

I've got 50 reads on my story so thank you so much to people who read it :D

QOTC (I changed it to 'Question of the Chapter') >> What's your favorite sport? 

Picture of Alice on the side!

Hope you guys liked this chapter and if you did remember to vote☆comment☆etc :)

-Shauna B)