Chapter 2

Science ended as well as the rest of the classes, faster than I expected may I say. Maybe because half of the time I was just imagining the HEROs breaking the door to the classroom and saving me from this so called hell. I walked out of the school building and saw Chloe already at the parking lot waiting for me. Soon Lilly came skipping over to us. "Let's go!" she said.

"What about Alice?"

"She has tutoring today, you know, for that seventh grade kid." Right next to our school is a middle school, which is where Alice tutors younger students. On Mondays she had this boy Anthony, the one Lilly was talking about.

We drove home. Lilly was talking non-stop about their upcoming date with Kevin. 

I picked up Alexia from her school, and now she was the one talking non-stop about what happened at her school today. Well at least she wasn't on her phone all the time like other kids are these days *shrugs*.

"At art, we had to draw a member in our family! When I finished, Ms.Jonathan told me that I was really good at drawing! She gave me a star, see!" She showed me her drawing, and I stopped at the red light and looked at it. 

"Oh, that's really nice Lexi!" I smiled and ruffled her hair.

"It's you! See, your hair has purple at the bottom." She excitedly explained.

"Can we see your masterpiece too, Lexi?" Chloe asked.

Lexi showed her picture and explained more details about her drawing.

Lilly sitting next to me was texting, probably Kevin."Is that your bae?" I teased her.

"Nope, just doing some stuff." she smirked suspiciously, but I just left it.

The rest of the drive, all of us except Alexia were singing to the radio like we did this morning. It's like our daily routine. Soon we came to my house and I parked the car. Lexi was the first to jump out of the car. "Finally freedom at last!" She dramatically fell on the floor.

"Were we that bad?" Lilly laughed. 

"Not really, but it got annoying."

I opened the keys for our house and we all loaded in. Lexi threw her bag on the floor and went to the kitchen probably to go get a drinkor something. The girls and I placed our bags on the carpet -so we wouldn't break our laptops- and sat on the beige couch. Lilly turned the TV on and changed the channel to Sponge Bob.

 "Hi girls. How was school?" My mom came up to us with a bowl of fruits.