Our Fate

There isn't a lot of SabiMako fanfics on wattpad....So ima make probably a few. There will be multiple ships in this.

———————————————————————
In the world we were reborn into, there's a thing called "The red string of fate" it is something we did not have when we were first alive. But it is said that you will only see it once you find your past lover.
But, there is a situation if only one of them knows, they will only see the string, while the other can not. That's something a lot of people struggle with, including myself.

My name is Makomo, and my soulmate is Sabito. I have know him since grade school, when his grandfather took me in. He had not adopted us, but only took us in, there was one other boy to. His name was Tomioka, Giyu. He is like an older brother to me. And even he knows that Sabito is my soulmate.
The thing is...
.
.
.
Sabito does not know. Only I can see the string that ties us together. He on the other hand, is to dense to realize this. Giyu and Urokodaki-San even make slight remarks about it, but he still never understands.
I thought this was a problem only I had, since even Giyu had seen his, though he can't really acknowledge this since she is still in school, so he ignores it.

But when we entered high school, I had finally met someone with the same problem. Actually I had met a few people. This included a boy name Agatsuma, Zenitsu who had yet to be recognized by his lover, due to an overprotective brother. And Obanai, Iguro who's was to happy and dense to realize, even though she also loved him, she was somehow to dense to reveal the string.

Then there was Tsuyuri, Kanao, who actually had the overprotective brother as hers, though he was very oblivious to this.

Then there was Ubuyashiki, Kanata who had a certain Shinazugawa brother at arms length but due to the fact that he was very shy with girls, she couldn't even manage to have a full non awkward conversation with him.

Then came Kanzaki, Aoi and Kamiyama, Kagura who had almost the same problem, there lovers were so dense and loud. But Kagura had a different problem due to the fact that her lover was her history teacher. Aoi just had to deal with a rowdy obnoxious boy.

Lastly there was the two girls that loved the Tokito twins. They literally had the same problem, overprotective brothers, denseness, and the fact that the two boys absolutely hated talking to people.

Just like in their last life. They all had to deal with the same problems over again. But now, with different laws, and different Eras. Some of them couldn't do it as easy, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't try. Because Kocho, Shinobu and Kagura both loved their teachers. But in this Era, that is illegal. Kocho, Kanae had it easy since her lover was the schools Math teacher, he was just a bit...Cold hearted.

I just need to get him to realize that we are bound together by that string.

————————————————————————

Makomo's P.O.V
Today was the first day of high school. I sat in the living room, waiting for Sabito. Giyu had left about an hour earlier to do his rounds at the school. So that just left me and Sabito. "Are you almost done?" I ask, knocking on his door. Suddenly the door swings open and he pushes me towards the front door. "Sabito, we're not late." I say as we stop at the door. "Yes well I'm not trying to repeat last year! Giyu really will kill me then!" He yells as he drags me out the door. "Yes, well if you hadn't been late so much he wouldn't be mad." I say giving him a small frown. "It's not like I meant to!" He says