Chapter 7

Harry and Ginny are the same age. But Harry doesn't go to Hogwarts and doesn't know the Weasleys. Ginny is like in the books the only difference is Molly doesn't approve. Molly believes that Ginny should find herself a nice man and settle down and have as many kids as possible. Molly also believes that Neville Longbottom is that nice man (no hate towards Neville). Neville and Ron are best friends. Any way Ginny doesn't want any of it. She believes she is young and can choose her own way of life. Harry is still an orphan and is raised by the Dursleys. Dursleys didn't treat him as bad a cannon but still pretty bad. Harry got his Hogwarts letter but decided not to go. Instead, he decided to use his inherence and live by himself. Harry owns Sirius's motorcycle.

I do not own Harry Potter, I don't own anything except the plot

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 Third pov 

When they walked in everyone's attention turned to them. Of course Harry and Ginny didn't notice. All eyes were on them, some because no one knew this side of Ginny and the others were watching Harry. Thankfully for Harry and Ginny, Ron was still in the common room with Neville, sadly they didn't know Lavender was Ron's date.  Harry and Ginny headed to a table and talked for a while.

"Hey Gin, you up for a dance," Harry asked Ginny as a new song started, Ginny smiled and said, "I'd love too". They got up and dances, they lost track of many songs they were dancing to as they were lost in each other, the only reason they stopped was that they heard "GINNY", Ginny groaned buried her head in Harry's chest and muttered "why me" Harry chuckled. 

Then they saw Ron charging towards them. He stopped when he saw Harry, "Why the hell is he here" Ron growled. 

Ginny was rolling her eyes when she saw Romilda, Lavender and Parvarti behind Ron smirking. Harry said "Well you see, I was so kindly invited here, by Ginny and I am not one to turn down that offer," Harry said in a mocking tone, 

"I was not talking to you" Ron Growled. Harry chuckled and said "Fine when Ginny hexes you, remember you brought it on your self"

  Ron almost looked scared for a moment then went back to mad. "Ginny I thought mum made it clear you are forbidden to see him!" Ron said while glaring at Harry.

 "And that means absolutely nothing, she also says I'm going to marry Neville, see I've already listed two things she wants me to do but aren't going to happen," Ginny said in a mocking tone

 "Please like Mom would let you stay at our home with you acting like a common sl....." Ron was saying before Ginny cut him saying "Common what Ronald what were you going to call your only sister" Ginny sneered putting her hand over her wand. Ron gulped but stayed silent then Ginny said "Exactly now if you don't mind I'm going to the loo," Ginny said as she walked away.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Once Ginny was out of sight Ron pulled out his wand and pointed it at Harry before Ron could say anything Harry said "Oh fuck off will you, I haven't done crap to you" Harry sneered before dogging a spell, but it was from Neville, "Oh for fucks sake what do you want" Harry said losing his patience. 

Then Neville said, "Stay away from her, I'm supposed to marry her, we are getting marr....." Neville was cut off by Ginny saying "Like hell, I am marrying you, I am 15 it's about five years too early and it definitely won't be you" Ginny said before shooting two bat bogeys at Nevile and Ron. 

Ginny and Harry headed off to under a tree near the lake, they talked before snogging. Harry had to admit it was the best day ever even though what happened with Ron and Neville.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ginny

That weekend had passed by fast and it was finally time to go back home. Of course, everyone was excited except Ginny. Harry and Ginny sat together with Luna and they take all ride. When Ginny got off she saw her Mum.

Mum'sface was red and Harry had already left so she had no excuse to not go over there. Thankfully her mum didn't want to make a scene in public so she waited till they got home.

"GIVERNA MOLLY WEASLY, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING, DO YOU KNOW HOW YOU MADE ME AND YOUR FATHER LOOK, AND POOR NEVILLE HE WAS EXPECTING YOU TO GO WITH HIM, DO YOU THINK BEFORE YOU DO I MEAN WHY WOULD YOU PULL A STUNT LIKE THAT" Mum said historically with a face red,  "Hello to you too," Ginny said in a sarcastic voice. "You know mother I was thinking when I invited Harry and I was thinking about what I wanted not what your friends thought," Ginny said in a calm voice, that's was med her mum lose it "I don't care, if you continue seeing this boy you will no longer be allowed in this house," Mum said letting her rage take over. 

"FINE" Ginny yelled and went into her room and slammed her door

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I'm sorry I know this chapter is short, I'm having a special type of writer's block called school and homework I'll try and post asap.