Still with you

Things has starting to get better day by day everything was going smoothly , And for jungkook it was everything he ever wanted . A loving boyfriend , living in a big mansion with maids and bodyguards surrounding him and most importantly his eyes , it was tough for both of them to take this risk but at the end they both were happy . The risk was worth it , worth the life he is living now . But still there are times that he can't help but blush in front of taehyung . Yes Jungkook feels shy in front of his own boyfriend .

"That's just so cruel I can't believe " taehyung said while pulling his hairs .

"What's wrong V " Namjoon asked a bit worried .

" It's  jungkook ,he has been avoiding me recently "

"Avoiding you ?"

"Yeah like he always makes excuses to leave and even while talking he couldn't make a eye contact i-i just , damn he even sleeps before me to avoide talking , I don't understand what's wrong with him , does he " taehyung gasped a little and grabbed Namjoon's shoulders

"Does he feels uncomfortable with me , now that he has seen me does it means he don't likes me by my face . Oh god what did I do "

"Calm down V it's nothing like that , it's obvious he is just shy around you "

"Shy around me but why we have done so many things together we even had sex why does he feel shy now "

"Oh god V you are so dumb , jungkook has never seen your face before he liked you for your personality and behaviour not your looks and now that he has seen you it's a bit awkward for him to face you understand that "

"Maybe you are right , then what should I do how do I make him comfortable around me again "

"Hmm, I guess you must make him fall in love with you again , take him out try to make eye contact make him feel like the taehyung he spend his time before "
Namjoon suggested and taehyung thought about it for a while .

"Ok, Namjoon you are gonna complete my work on behalf of me so that I can spend my time with my bunny "

"WHAT!!!! But V I have my part of job to do what about that "

"Oh come on don't be selfish and do something for me I'll give you a day off tomorrow byee "

" I literally made things complicated for myself only " Namjoon said face palming

_____________________________________________

Taehyung skipped his way in his mansion to find jungkook .

"Babyy oh there you are "

"Hii taehyungie what makes you this cheerful " jungkook said keeping his gaze down . Taehyung sighed , he put his finger under his chin and lift his face , jungkook was lost in taehyung's eyes he can't help but blush looking at his boyfriend's perfect face .

"Look at my while talking " taehyung said and he nodded .

"Well I wanted to take you out tonight is that okay with you "

"Yeah sure w-what time "

"8pm be ready bunny "

"Okk"

_____________________________________________

It was night taehyung was already in his car waiting for jungkook , he gave him personal space he finally understand how jungkook felt and decided not to do something that makes his bunny uncomfortable . He'll wait for jungkook to open up to him . After waiting for a while jungkook step out from his room and came down the main door was open and the car was parked directly in front of it , the moment taehyung's eyes laid on him he felt his heartbeat skip . He get out of the car get on his knees took jungkook's hand and kissed it