Dear fam :(

Dear Fam,
I hate to say it but these boys have changed so much
As much as this fandom doesn't want to admit it, they have.
They are no longer the childish band that many of us fell in love with.they shave matured, and that hurts me. Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael have been partying recently, and no good things have come from this.
Does anyone miss the follow sprees? The endless updates? The keels were they told us they loved us? The smiling Calum? The giggly Ashton? The awkward Luke? The cuddly Michael? The hilarious twitcams? The days they wanted to meet each and every fan? When security didn't harass fans?
I miss this. I miss this more than anything. I feel like we've lost this, and it won't ever come back. They're becoming more and more famous by the minute, and it is. To working in our favour. This Fam has to except the fact, that we will never see the same boys again.
They have seemed to outgrow the fans, and maybe they are tired of us, of the horrible things the fake fans do. Many people will stick up for them , and I don't blame you. I respect you but we can't ingnore this any longer.
I love the boys with a passion, and probably always will.
But it will only get worse from here.