2: Charge

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Later on, after the unknown woman explained what stands are, you also learned that each stand is unique and has their own bizarre ability. This made you feel a bit more hopeful about escaping successfully, and so you planned to stay a bit longer to learn more about your newly gained ability.

You couldn't feel even more lucky as your trainer is the same lilac haired man who gave you a stand. He trained you for weeks and the training was so harsh that you collapsed multiple times but thankfully, he is patient.

During trainings, you were put into a lot of life or death situations where you'll really feel adrenaline coursing through your veins. That kind of training stopped when you finally released your stand or rather accidentally used it's ability.

It was before lunch when you and the man, who you called 'Brair' because of his braided hair, are still fighting on the building's rooftop. At first, it made you wonder why he chose the rooftop out of all places in the building to train you, until he got you cornered on the edge of the building

'Is he trying to see if i can fly?! '

"Yes, i want to see if you can fly...if that's what you're thinking. Who knows? Maybe you can turn into a bird. ", He joked and sent a fist to your way. You grabbed his arm and pulled him towards you while also stepping forward with your other feet to reverse your positions, ending with Brair being on the edge instead.

"That's a pretty boring ability if you ask me. ", You grunted.

Jumping right at you before you can even push him off, Brair replied, "No it's not, it'd be a good ability for spying and assassinating someone. "

"I suppose you have a point, still an ability i'd rather not have though. ", Kneeing him on the guts, Brair grimaced for a second and grabbed your leg before you can even pull it back.

With a strong swing, Brair swung you back on the edge of the building. You almost tripped and fell if it weren't for the man tugging at your leg to help you regain balance.

Just as he decided to let go of your leg, he bended on his side and raised his leg to charge a kick right on your stomach, completely pushing you off of the twenty story building. Adrenaline filled your whole system, preventing you from even thinking straight so you just hoped that you'll somehow fall on deep waters and survive or just die a millisecond you hit the ground.

But what happened was neither of the two. You just fell on the ground as if you entered some sort of portal but it wasn't it, everything around you is still the same or maybe not...

Something you noticed is that the surroundings are a bit darker than earlier even if the sun is still high up in the sky, and when you accidentally stepped on a bush's shadow, everything seemed to turn a bit too bright for your liking.