1_ The Ring

"Come on JK hurry up! You dont wanna be late today."

I rolled my eyes as I turned off my camera before I put it inside its bag.

That was Namjoon hyung's 3rd call for me this morning. He even barged into my room a while ago to open the curtains. He just know how I despise brightness brimming into my closed eyes.

"Will be there at 5 sec!"

I grabbed my body bag once I put on my black socks. I looked my own reflection once again as I spray my favorite Versace Eros cologne all over my polo.

As I descend from the stairs, Namjoon hyung is already waiting for me at the door, one hand inside his slacks' pocket, impatiently checking his wrist watch. His hair is carefully combed backwards. His pale face is freshly shaved and his manly scent is all over the place. His tall and semi bulk figure while standing firmly and gloriously screams authority. We wear the same uniform but we had our different style as his is more presentable and had a CEO aura while me is just, ordinary and okay I guess.

I chuckled as I got a clearer view of his annoyed face. Frowning, he turned to look at me.

"When will you ever learn to take things seriously, young man?"

"I'm sorry I took so long. Hyung, do you remember that Nightingale I told you about the other week? I saw it outside my window again so I took a couple of pictures of it."

He raised an eyebrow, " So that's why you took so long. How many times did I told you that Nightingale reside on thick forests and are very rare to see here in sub-urban areas?"

"What if I show you my shots? You'll owe me a hundred bucks if I can prove you wrong." I teasingly said to him. He ignored me and went inside the Rover. I jumped into the shotgun and we drove our way to school.

We entered the University gate and parked the Rover. The weather forecast on the radio earlier reported a sunny and cloudy weather today, making this day lovelier for outside activities and perfect for photography.

The golden sun rays emphasized more our old university buildings' architectural design. It has a classic Renaissance architecture mingled with nostalgia. The decorations around it are all modernized though. Flowers are specifically arranged along the pathway. Pavement blocks also have certain patterns. Large several white oak tress are also present everywhere.

As much as I admire the school's beauty, the diversity of students here are also terrific in its own. Different personalities and endless talents can be found on everyone. Everything in here is thrilling and that challenges me even more to discover more about myself and maybe develop and adapt new skills.

"I'm gonna go ahead JK. Do not skip your classes again. I don't want to be summoned to prefect of discipline again because of a troublesome young man". Namjoon hyung told me, putting an emphasis to his three last words. He turned around and walked ahead. People can't resist turning their heads to him. He has a strong presence complimented with his brilliant mind and outstanding leadership skills. Namjoon, they said, is definitely born to be a leader.

Calculus just ended and God knows how much I wanted to go out eagerly. As soon as the bell rang, I grabbed my stuff, took out my camera and walked outside.

I took several pictures around the campus to kill time. I continued to roam around trying to find a perfect place with less people.

Sighing, I sat down underneath a white oak in the field. "Man I wish I could go home already to edit these." I layed down on the grass and stared at the cloudy blue sky.

I was about to close my eyes for a nap when a thick, black stone is falling from the sky. It's not that big but has enough size to be noticed.

"What is that?" I murmured. I also noticed that I am the only person around.

The black stone landed on the field. I noticed that it was a bit shiny when I run towards it.
I stared at it at first and later picked it up.

"This stone is beautiful." I further examined it and I saw a ring attached to the stone.

I plucked the ring out from the stone. It's an aqua blue ring. I stared at it closely.

This ring looks so magical. It's like I am staring at ocean waves. The aqua blue colors are moving and also glowing, as if it hypnotizes one's eyes.

As I continue to admire it, I noticed something engraved on it.

Eptá;Aqua

Huh?