Chapter 1: New Flame

Yohan Lee, a 23 year old boy from korea came to America to study at Harvard's University.

"I hate this class so much" he sighed
"There's 21 minutes left, dont be baby" said timothy, a 22 year old american who's a friend of yohan.

"They expect me to know math like the back of my hand because im asian, im pissed" he said madly,
"Yohan! stop chatting or ill give you extra homework!" said the teacher,
"oh fuck off" yohan said under his breathe.

After 3 hours of lectures, he head to his dorm with tim who's also his roommate.

"I'm heading to the library, wanna come?" said timothy, "Yeah sure i guess" sighed Yohan

After arriving at the gigantic library, Yohan dropped his bag, took out his laptop and started writing an essay.

"Hey tim?" he said, "Yeah?- HOLY SHIT" yelled timothy, "dude, what the fuck" said Yohan quietly, "YOUR BAG IS ON FIRE!" tim yelled louder this time, "wh- is that fire... blue?" said Yohan, "I DON'T CARE, PUT IT OUT!" tim was panicking. Tim was the type who's pretty mentally fragile. Yohan put out the fire with a thick book next to his laptop. "Holy shit, that was both scary but badass, and it was... blue" he said calmly.
"At least it's out" Tim sighed out of relief,
"HISSSSSSSS" "What the fuck" said Yohan, "Was that you?" yohan was confused "No but i heard it as well, it came from the janitors closet i think" said Tim
"Im gonna check it out" said Yohan while slowly moving forward to the door, Tim followed armed with the thick book Yohan used.

Yohan opens the door, to find 3 creatures waiting for him, "HOLY SHIT RUN" Yohan yelled, he couldn't properly identify them but they looked identical.

While they both ran, the librarian came to tell them to be silent but then started running with them when she saw the creatures.

Chapter 1, End

[Log 1]

[Name] Yohan Lee
[Age] 23
[Nationality] Korean
[Sex] Male
[Favorite food] Spicy Rice Cakes (Tteokbokki)
[Favorite movie] Interstellar
[Favorite song] Pumped Up Kicks
[Likes] Painting and skateboarding
[Dislikes] get ordered around