Chapter 4

As they made their way out of the building, they eventually came to a strange looking gateway.

"What is that" Yohan asked in utter confusion, "It's the gateway to Pandora" Isaac replied, "Yeah what is Pandora?" Yohan asked but Isaac ignored him, isaac stepped inside the portal-like gate and said "Are you coming?", Yohan and Tim looked at eachother and back at the gate, they both stepped in which led to a field in the middle of a beautiful landscape.

"First order of business, do you know what and Ember is capable of?" Isaac asked, "N- no, not really" Yohan replied, Isaac stretched his hand forward and a spark of red fire started on the palm of his hand, as it created a small flash and turned into a bow, "This, is what an Ember is capable of" said Isaac while creating  multiple arrows made of fire, "Holy shit" Yohan said with an expression of astonishment, "Every Ember has a weapon of their own, they dont choose them though, mine is a bow with infinite arrows, the Elder's Green Ember can create a spear, you, however, can create an infinite supply of swords, all kinds of swords" Isaac said while shooting some targets, "What else can they do?" Said Yohan with curiosity, "What else? heh, i'll show you what else" Said Isaac as he walked up to a tree, as he put his hand on it, it immediately burnt to ashes, "Holy mother of Amazon" Said Tim with astonishment, "What or where is Pandora?" Asked Yohan, "Pandora is the place where the 'League of Ember' was founded, its also the home of Goliath" Said Isaac, Yohan noticed Isaac felt uncomfortable when talking about Goliath so he tried to avoid it, as he asked "What do you know about Embers?", Isaac replied with "I'll tell you, once you kill those things" as he pointed towards the same creatures they faced in the library.

Isaac grinned and said "Good luck bud!"

Chapter 4, End

[Log 2,1]

[Name] Timothy Allen
[Eyes] Orange
[Hair] Brown
[Height] 6,1 feet
[Weight] 82kg

{Author's note: hello, forgot to mention this story takes place in 2015}