Chapter 3: The League Of Ember

As the 2 started panicking another gunshot was heard, but this time it was heard outside and the door wasn't hit, as they slowly opened the door they saw a hooded figure standing there next to the body of the attacker, as the hooded figure put his gun in his pocket a deep voice identical to the voice on the phone from a few hours ago said "Come to the address tommorow at 3:30 PM", as Yohan and Tim nodded and the figure left, the duo entered the dorm and sat down for a while.

As they changed their clothes and laid down on their beds, Yohan broke the silence by saying "isn't it 8 PM right now?", and Tim responded with "Shut up and let me process the events from today" which Yohan replied to with "okay...".

It was 8 AM, Yohan was late to a lecture while Tim was already there, after a few hours of lectures it was 2 PM, they were at their dorm getting ready to go the address.

As they arrived, the hooded figure from before lead them into a enormous room with an elder looking man standing in the middle, the man welcomed them and said "Hello there Yohan Lee, i've called you here to inform you about something" and Yohan replied with a tired face "please do..." as the elder sat down on a chair, he ordered Yohan and Tim to sit down he sipped a cup of tea and started "So, you have a special ability passed down from generations, its called The Ember" as Yohan's eyes widened he said "tell me more", as the elder sighed and started to talk about the Ember "The League Of Ember is an association created by the 5 great nations as a sign of unity, all of the rulers had special abilities related to fire, the strongest was the "Noir/Black Ember", and the second strongest was the... "Sapphire Ember" which is yours", as Yohan was in awe he asked "who has the Black Ember?", the elder answered "do you remember the creatures that attacked you?", Tim flinched and asked "h- how do you know that?", as the elder smiled and said "im the one who took you to the hospital", as they both gasped the elder continued "anyways, the creatures were the creations of Goliath, the owner of the black ember, and now you have to learn how to control your power", yohan was stressed as he asked "how?" a tall guy with blonde hair and red eyes came out from a doorway, "this is Isaac Evans, he has the "Vermilion Ember", and he'll be teaching you, Isaac, you can take him to the training grounds", Isaac nodded and leaded them out, Yohan and Tim followed.

Chapter 3, End

[Log 1,1]

[Name] Yohan Lee
[Eyes] Blue
[Hair] Gray
[Height] 6,4 feet
[Weight] 83kg