Chapter 5- New guy

Heya!!!!!!!! So my week has been interesting and funny. I hope yours was good or great or awesome like mine. If not then I am so sorry you had a really bad week. Hope it gets better.

'Another tear

Another cry

Another place for us to die

It's not complicated.'

The music played making me feel better. So here is my routine, every morning I would listen to music and sometimes I would never pay attention to my surroundings but every now and again I would look up to see where I am walking.

So I just kept walking and walking. I looked up to see where I was. I was about 2 streets away from school. So I just kept going.

Until I bumped into something and it made me fall too.

"Ouch" I looked at what I did, I was on top of a boy. I took my headphones off.

"If this how you say good morning then good morning to you too." He said and laughed a little, he had a beautiful smile and a British accent. I just laughed and then realised I was still on top of him.

"Oh! Sorry." I said and got up, he stood up right after me.

"No problem love." He said smiling, that's when I realised he had brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes.

"So um are you new in town?" I asked, we started to walk down the street.

" Uh, yeah just got here, from Australia." He answered my question

"Wait, you come from Australia? But you sound so British?" I said a bit confused

He laughed at my confused state. "I am British but my parents decided to moved Australia." He said like it was the most obvious  thing in the world.

"Well what school do you go to?" He asked

(A/N: I going to make up a school if it is real then that is creepy and cool)

"I go to Willington High School" I said and looked at him, he had a huge smile on his face. "What?" I asked  a bit curious

"I'm going to that school" He said in an excited tone and did a happy dance, I just laughed at him.

"Well that is so awesome." I said exactly like he did.

We were a few minutes away from school, we were talking about some random things.

"Well I heard of The-" I was cut of  by someone pushing me to the ground. I tried to look up and see what happened. I just see Jamie laying on top of me.

"What the heck Jamie!?" I screamed and laughed at the same time.

"Um, well I am going to get signed in, nice meeting you!" He called at me and walked up to the school

"Bye!" I screamed back at him, pushed Jamie off of me and got up from the ground.

"Was that totally necessary?" I aksed Jamie as I dusted myself off. Jamie didn't answer me

"Hello!?" I screamed at Jamie

"What!?" She said and looked my way

"What's up?" I asked

"Nothing, just got a weird vibe off him. But That's probably just another Jamie theroy, so who is he?" She said and linked arms with me and we continued to walk.

"I don't know his name." I admitted sheepishly

"What!? How don't you know his name?" She asked completely shocked