Chapter 6- New student and food fight?

Hellar, how ya doin? So far I have had a long and busy week. But I am updating as much as I can because I start my test week or as normal people say it exams, in about 2 weeks. So wish me luck, good luck to anyone who has started exams or still needs to start with exams.

Well I'm done enjoy!

As I turned the corner I got so mad.

"Hey! Get away from him!" I screamed at Jason and his crew. Who were hurting a boy who looked 14

"Oh, look it's little Mia." He said laugh causing his crew to laugh with him.

"Shut up and get away from him!" I replied angrily as I walked up to them.

"What if I don't want to?" He asked as his crew 'ooooohhh'ed

Okay so everyone of those idiots are scared of me, except Jason. He's new and only started 2 weeks ago. He wasn't the brightest crayon in the box but he was smart enough to caught up on the work and I know this but he's not in my class.

So you might be wondering how I know him, well he kinda has a reputation, I know he has a reputation within 2 weeks. Anyway he's known as one of the populars and he's a bully he is super mean. I am kinda quiet and sometimes people don't even know I'm there but I notice things, and I have noticed him around school bulling people.

But I can be really mean too. There was a fight with a girl that used to go to this school. Let's just say the fight started with a comment and ended with the girl crying to her mom asking to change schools, yeah I was that bad.

So it started again, I gave him my very famous evil death glare as I walk a few more steps forward. He just smirked at me while his crew looked absolutely terrified. I continued with my stare while Jason was forming fists with his arms next to him. I smirked at him and stood strong.

"Hit me with your best shot" I said smirking even more

He throw his fist forward but I moved out of the way before I could touch me.

"To slow bro" I said as his crew 'ooooohhh'ed at my come back.

He tried again but I ducked and kick his shin then heard his scream, smiling to myself. He grabbed his shin and hopped on one leg in pain. He looked at me and he looked angry.

He came at me with full speed but again I ducked and he hit his hand against the lockers behind me. As he tried recovering I kicked him where his shin and thigh met, behind his knee. He bent down in pain, as he did that I grabbed his arm and, somehow, flipped him over. As he made contact with the cold and solid floor you could just make out the sound of his back probably breaking and by the look on his face he was in a lot of pain.

"Now I don't want to have this talk again" I said smiling in his face as he looked at me horrified.

He scrambled up and ran away with his crew. I looked the other way to see the boy they were teasing and hurting.

He was wimpering on the ground curled up in a ball. I slowly walked up to him and crouched down next to him.

"Are you okay?" I asked him in a soft and gentle voice. He just kept wimpering.

"Come here," I said trying to lift him to sit up, once he was up I gave him a hug. He rapped his arms around me and we sat there

We let go of each other and I looked at a shocked brown headed boy with green eyes.

"Mia? What are you doing? Why did you even save me?" He spoke quietly with tears still rolling down his face.

"Yeah, I know but I saw you needed help. So I had to help," I told him softly smiling and rubbing his back.