Chapter 3- Changed my mind and secrets

A/N: Okay so I am back really hope you like this, thanks at least for the reads I have gotten so far. Love you all, mwah!

"What!" I asked shocked, I never thought of flying out of the country ever. I didn't think long to answer anyway, I knew the answer.

"No" I stated simply

"What!" My parents said in unison

"No, I am not going." I said, standing up from my chair and crossed my arms on my chest.

"Why not?" My mom asked

"Because," I said turning around so I wasn't facing my parents

I started crying. I ran up the stairs to my room, I shut the door and flopped on my bed sobbing. I grabbed a pillow and cuddled it.

After about 5 minutes of crying I heard a knock on my door, I didn't answer.   They knocked again. So I got up and answered it, it was my mom. 

I stared at her,  then broke down again.

"Oh honey, what's wrong?" She asked concerned and walked to my bed to sit down.

"Does it have something to do with going to Australia?" She asked while I cried into her shoulder.

"Honey please answer the question." I just nodded

"Well then will you please tell me what is the problem?" She asked confused

"The problem? You don't see the problem?" I asked lifting myself from her shoulder

"No, not really?" She said like it was nothing.

"The problem is your sending me halfway around the world and your not even worried? What if I do something so stupid I might never be able to come back home? I mean I have never gone or left town without you guys, plus I never went so far from home." I said

"Darling, I will always worry about you, and don't you think it will do you good to have fun this holiday? Or to at least to explore by yourself, you know we won't be here forever honey." She said in calm and loving voice.

I looked up at my mom and smiled, she smiled back at me

"Thanks mom." I said as I dried my eyes with my hoodie and smiled again

"No problem sweetie. So what do you say? Still wanna go to Australia?" She asked in a sweet voice.

"Yep, I would love to and plus I would have to explore the world sometime." I said happily, and we hugged each other.

"Okay off to bed with you." My mom said in a silly voice, which made me giggle.

"Yes ma'am," I said as I stood up and saluted my mom, which made her giggle.

I climbed under my covers and my mom tucked me in bed, "Goodnight sweetie" she said and kissed my forehead 

"Night mom" I smiled, and drifted off to sleep as my mom walked out of my room and switched off the light.

*Chloe's POV*

(A/N: Chloe is the mom's name and Harold is the dad)

After I put Mia to bed I walked down the stairs. I walked up to Harold, who was sitting on the couch watching some weird show on the television. I sat down next to him, releasing a huge sigh

"What's wrong honey?" He asked worried, not looking at me. He is very interested by what's on TV.

"It's Mia, do you think she knows anything yet?" I asked staring at the floor worried. We sat in silence, in thought.

"There's no way she would know. That is impossible." He finally said putting all of his attention on me. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Your right" I said, a little less worried, but then thousands of question went through my mind.

"But then Mia is right too, she can't go half way around the world. She doesn't even know how to protect herself and she doesn't know anything about her past"

"Don't worry dear, she will find out. We just have to wait." He said in a caring voice, and he smiled at me. I smiled back.

Maybe he is right, maybe I am over thinking things. I will just have wait and see how this plays out. But first I better call Dannie and tell her Mia will be coming.

"Hey, I better call Dannie" I told Harold, taking my phone out

"You can do that in a minute, but first go get ready for bed." He said grabbing my phone from my hands, and I pouted at him to give it back

"Nope, I know you, you never like to get ready for bed. So up those stairs you march and get ready for bed, then you'll get your phone." He said with a smirk playing on his features.

I let out a huge playful sigh and walked up the stairs.

*Mia's POV*

After my mom left my room, I was on the verge of sleep when I heard a noise, and I felt pain. I realised I was still hungry, I didn't a lot at dinner.

So I got up and quietly walked down the stairs. I was about to walked in to the living room, until I heard.

"It's Mia, do you think she knows anything yet?" I heard my mom asking my dad.

Know what exactly? What are they talking about? And what does it have to do with me?

"There's no way she would know. That is impossible." I heard my dad, sounding very sure of himself.

"Your right." My mom replied sound a bit better than before.

"But then Mia is right too, she can't go half way around the world. She doesn't even know how to protect herself and she doesn't know anything about her past." She continued talking

That's when I froze, unable to do anything.

"Don't worry dear, she will find out. We just have to wait." My dad said answering my mom's question.

At that moment thousand of things went through my mind, I was lost for words. More confused than I have ever been in my entire life.

I ran up the stairs in to my room trying to stay calm, but it wasn't helping. So I just sat on my bed listening to music, music was the only thing that helped me calm down. I put a slow but meaningful song, that would put me to sleep.

I got the song wanted. It was 'To build a home' by The Cinematic Orchestra/Ma Fleur, it was the longest song on my playlist so it would work.

(A/N: if you don't know the song, I did put it on the side, if that doesn't work then try searching it)

As the song played all the questions ran through my head again, but I finally dozed off to sleep. The last thing I thought was is my life in danger?

Okay that is where I am stopping it, hopefully the next part will be more interesting than this, cause I am sure that sucked. Anyway so I didn't get any comments for some girls names,but I am going to ask again for any 5 girl names, besides Mia, Jamie, Chloe and Dannie. So like I said the first person to give me a few names or to comment about the story, will get:

Followed

A dedication

And a character in this story, and you choose what character you want to be.

Cool, I hope those are awesome prizes, please comment, pretty please I am begging you, and thanks for all the reads so far. Love you all so much

xx bookworm xx