Authors Note

Hey guess. So I got some awful news.

First, I can't update for a really long time, the terms work had become to much so I have no time to do it.

And secondly, I am seriously depressed.

So on the 21st of April my teacher from last year was kidnapped at 6:30 in the morning while waiting for her ride to school.

Then on the 22nd of April she was killed, I don't know how but I know she was. She tried to escape so then they killed her. Her family put a 150 thousand reward out for her return.

And the WORST news is her husband was in on it. He actually planned her death and for other 2 guys to kidnap her and kill her. I am really disgusted by what people do out of greed. Just for some fucking money. REALLY? What the fuck is wrong with all those people. And I can't believe he just did it to get her insurance which is 3.5million. The other thing is he makes the most money in the relationship and his entire family is fucking rich.

I can't understand why he would hurt the one he supposedly loved. I just can't! WHY! Why is the only question I have. The good news is he was arrested last night so hopefully if the police find evidence he will go to jail.

I just really feel bad for all her friends, parents and siblings. She also was best friends with her sister-in-law, they were teachers at my school and hockey teachers. They practically did everything together. So I think that teacher came back to school and is back to teaching.

If you want to know she looked like this *the collage*

So thanks for reading this and taking interest in my personal life.

Love you all, poppets!!

xx bookworm xx