Prologue

Picture Isn't Mine.

Hi, it's your author here. My in-story name is Sol so when you see that name you know it's me. This is my first story and when this story has between 5-10 chapters I will be posting a Villain Rehab story. If you like this story comment or if you see something that needs to be fixed, comment. I appreciate constructive criticism.

"MOMMY! DADDY! WAKE UP!," yells an excited 4 year old Izuku whilst jumping on his parents bed. They wake up bleary-eyed and confused before they remember what day it is. "Good morning Izuku," says his mother Inko Midoriya, while her husband Hisashi Midoriya, gets up to take Izuku out of the bed. "Daddy," Izuku giggles, unknown to him that would be the last time he did.

Okay, Sol here, I was tempted to leave it here but there was less than 100 words so I've decided to continue to spare you of that. You can thank me later.

Izuku was bouncing in the backseat, playing with his All Might figurines while asking his mom questions like,"What quirk do you think I'll have" or "Do you think it will be as powerful as All Might's?" to which his mom replied,"I don't sweetie" or "I guess we'll have to wait and see."

Time Skip At the Quirk Doctor's Office

As they sat in the chairs of the office waiting fort he results of the test, Inko had a bad feeling in her gut. She held Izuku's hand, hoping that would make the bad feeling go away, but it only intensified. She pushed it away hoping that it was only nothing. A few minutes later the doctor came back in and told them that Izuku was QUIRKLESS. As the doctor said that you could see the light dim in the little boys eyes, and watch tears rise to the surface. The doctor then explained everything on how you know he would be quirkless instead of a late bloomer. "Thank you Mr.Quirk Doctor.," said Inko while slightly elbowing Izuku to do the same. "Thank you," Izuku said, barely above a whisper.

Time Skip At Their House

As they walked through the door and into the living room they saw Hisashi standing there waiting to see if Izuku had a powerful quirk. "Well what's his quirk?" Hisashi asked. As he was saying this he watched Izuku's eyes fill with tears. "Well, dear, he's quirkless," Inko stuttered out. They watched as normally happy black eyes fired up with rage. Quick as flash he slapped Inko and dragged Izuku somewhere deep into the house.

If you would like to see more of this story or have any other ideas for this story you can PM on here or on Discord at Solangelo4ever3#7431. I will try to keep an update schedule but no promises and I will never abandon this story. Have a good day or Night, BAIII!

483 Words