Chapter 9: Izuku is an idiot + IMPORTANT CHANGES

FYI:  I am intentionally screwing up Izuku's age and birthdate to fit the timeline, please correct me if I'm wrong, but according to google:

Japanese people start school at 6, then attend elementary school for 6 years, then middle school for another 3.

We need to be 2 years before high school, because SAO lasts for 2 years, and Izuku will attend UA, so we work backwards.  

SAO starts in 2022, so he attends high school starting in 2024.

6+6+3=15, so he's 15 when high school STARTS, so 15-2=13 (SAO lasts 2 years, and 13 is his age).

So.  His birthdate is in 2009  (2024-15), and he; AT THE CURRENT TIME: is 13.

TECHNICALLY he and Shinsou are too young for E-Sports, but IDFC.

Another FYI:

I'm going to completely screw up and rename the bosses, except for the important ones, and you're going to sit there, and not complain.

*Shoves knife in face*

Okay?

AGAIN: I SCREW UP THE TIMELINE.  I REFUSE TO LISTEN TO THE 1 PERSON IN THE COMMENTS SCREAMING THAT BNHA TAKES PLACE IN THE 22nd Century even after I explain this shit.

Izuku arrived at the Tolbana Plaza about two hours later, as he needed to sort out his inventory space and decide what to sell or keep.  He walked over to the coliseum, and looked around for his friends, before spotting Asuna and Kirito waiting on the bottom step.

"Are the others with you?"  Kirito asked, turning around to look at him.

"No.  I think they're almost here though."

Klein and Shinshi arrived shortly after, and they headed to a hotel to rent a private room, because all of them were homeless, despite being some of the richest players in the game.  They just couldn't be bothered waste Col on a place to stay, even if it did provide an EXP boost.  There was also another very obvious *cough* taxes *cough* reason.

As soon as they stepped through the door, they slammed it closed, made sure it was locked, and pounced on Izuku, demanding answers.

"Okay!  I get it!"  Izuku said, struggling out from underneath the dogpile.

"I won't hide anything, just get the fuck off me right now!"

They obliged and let Izuku up off the ground, shoving him towards the chair at the head of the table.

"So.  Where do I start?"  Izuku said, looking around nervously.

"Everything."  Asuna demanded.

Izuku sighed, and began.

"My name is Izuku Yagi, and I was born on July 15, 2009 to Inko Midoriya, and Toshinori Yagi."

"Life was good for the first three years, and my parents treated both me and my sister equally.  Then, when my parents noticed my sister's quirk awakening, They took us to the doctor's office, and she got a telekinesis quirk, while me?  I ended up with nothing, a weak, quirkless, idiot."

They were quiet, and shocked.  One of the main powerhouses, inferred to be the strongest and most skilled player in the game, was quirkless.  

"Don't worry, it gets better."

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, but missed Izuku's next word.

"eventually"  he muttered.