Part 3

Neo Alraune smoothed her dress down, getting rid of the wrinkles, and her nerves. She had acted confident about convincing Hades to go along with her plan, but now she wasn't sure. Alraune waved to a Hell Mary, motioning that she was ready for the call. The Hell Mary activated the video conference, showing her the handsome face of the lord of the Former Demon Castle.

"What do you want, Alraune? You only call if you want something of me," Hades said bluntly. She smiled at him.

"Oh, darling, you know me too well," she giggled, "There is actually something you can do..." He grimaced, then sighed.

"Well? What is it?" Hades asked her.

"I need you to abduct the princess of Kaiyō," she told him. He laughed, doubling over. Her smile turned upside down.

"Let me guess," he said when he finally recovered his breath, "The other demons are commenting about how beautiful she is and you got jealous. Oh, or maybe you feel sad for Princess Syalis and you want her to have a friend". Alraune clenched her teeth, annoyed with the white-haired demon. She stood, acting casual.

"Actually, it's part of a plan that I made to distract the new hero that's joined Dawner," she told Hades, trailing her hand along the table's edge, "I need you to kidnap his princess so the Demon King doesn't have such a hard time beating the hero". He blinked then growled.

"Why should I help him? If Twilight can't defeat the hero, even if Dawner has a new friend, then he doesn't deserve the throne," he said laughing, "I'm not a tool you can use in your little game."

"Oh, I know that, darling. But, surely," she said, standing in front of the screen, "You know that doing this will prove that you can keep a hostage princess under control, while Twilight..." She sighed, "Can't even keep the girl in her cell". Hades hesitated, then smirked.

"I guess it would be a good way to show him up," he mused, then turned his attention back to Alraune.

"There is an informant in Kaiyō's royal palace," she told him, "She will deliver the princess to you". They smiled at each other until Alraune bid him adieu. She smirked as soon as his face left the screen, knowing she had won.