Chapter 9: Walls

Alvin's POV

She came back after several months.

She became more distant to us especially to me.

Mara tried to cope and after several times, she won her heart again. But she made sure I am not part of their bonding.

It seems that we returned to being strangers. I returned to someone who is looking far behind her.

It really hurts when she's with other people. It hurts that they can make her happy and I can't. It hurts because I wish I am the reason behind those curves in her lips. I hope that I can do what Jeremy can do.

I can see the secret walls that she built between us. I can't talk to her even Mara is with me. She always makes excuses everytime we tried to have a group study.

If I can only bring back time, I will not be coward to tell her my real feelings. Maybe, I will not be like this. I will not be afraid that I might hurt someone.

We became seatmates but we never talked. I was like an invisible guy that she continuously ignoring. Because of too much worriness, I ranked down. I can't concentrate anymore.

Jania and Jeremy are now seatmates. They are happy while my heart is tearing apart.

Do I really need to give-up now?

Jania's POV

Is he looking at us? Is that sadness that I can see in his eyes?

What am I thinking? Why?

"Hey!" I said when someone put hands in my eyes.

"Who's this?," It was Mara. ^___^

"Bestie Angela!"

And I was correct. We just talked about our duo performance on Valentine's Day.

A/N: Long time no writing :)

I actually don't have plans of continuing this story and also the two other but when I saw that there are still some reading them, voting and putting them in their library, I told myself that I think I should continue them. But due to busy work sched and business related activities, I cannot promise to update regularly.

Anyway, Valentine's Day is near. Do you have ideas for the duo performance? ^__^

Thanks for the support!:)