sɪx. 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑢𝑐𝑘

fanart creds: succulentul (twitter)
1023 words.

⋆ ☄︎.
·˚ * 🔭

Eventually we made it to the airport, grabbing my bags out of the trunk and running through the large building. Mom miscalculated what time I should leave and now i'm about to miss out on one of the best things to have ever happened to me.

I cant believe this.

I quickly go through security and keep running through the airport, water droplets forming on my forehead. When all of a sudden I bump into something, falling and bringing everything I was holding to the floor with me.

"Ouch, oh- oh my god i'm so sorry. Are you alright?" A deep voice says.

"Sorry!" I say quickly, giving the boy an apologetic look and grabbing all of my stuff off of the cold floor, bolting to my terminal gate. I have to make it. I look at a clock as I ran past it, reading 12:56. 4 minutes, I got this.

I see my gate number and start slowing down a bit. Walking onto the plane felt like a weight being lifted off my shoulders, I sit down in my seat and sigh. Somebody sits beside me giving me a cold glare.

Well, just my luck.

"Hello again," I give the person a awkward smile.

The person just looks at me, subtly rolling their eyes before looking away.

"Look, I know you're probably upset that I didn't apologize but I almost missed this flight. I couldn't risk missing it so I couldn't stop to apologize, so I am now." I ramble.

"It's fine, you're not the only one who almost missed the flight though." He sticks out his hand, "I'm Carter, Carter Wright."

"Aelia Greene," I shake his hand.

For about half an hour or so we talked about what we were both going to Florida for, he said he was going to see his mom that had recently been diagnosed with lymphoma. I felt terrible for the boy.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

I woke up about an hour and a half into the flight to my head resting on Carter's shoulder and his head resting on mine.

Well this is fucking awkward.

I slowly move my head from off the boys shoulder to try not to wake him, successfully doing so and grabbing my phone from my pocket. I see about 20 notifications and click on the Dream SMP groupchat. Mostly messages of Tubbo and Tommy trying to get others attention.

DREAM SMP
(30)

tubbolive: guys guys guys

tommyinnitt: do you lot ever
check your phones

tubbolive: hellohellohellohello

hi guys?

tubbolive: AELIAAAAAA !!!

wilbursoot: what's going on

tommyinnitt: how much
longer until you land in
florida aelia?