Chapter 1: Hands Off!

Summer has finally ended and school days are back. It's another school year in Fairy Tail Academy and all students are excited to come back to school to see their friends.

One of them is Lucy Heartfilia, one of the smartest students of the school. She maybe smart but she is not a nerdy nerd because she is considered as well as a beauty. Because of her beauty, she has become popular to the guys. And since she gets alot of attention, there is this one person that Lucy have that protects her from all the cat callings and admirers. Lucy has become a single lady ever since because of her best friend, Natsu.

Natsu Dragneel, one of Fairy tail's best basketball player and well admired by girls. He has become popular because of his skills in the court. But even if he is an athlete, he has a way to be a top student. He may act as if he didn't care about studying because of his habit of being late in class, but he never fails his teachers to answer their questions. Because of this, younger students and girls admired him for being cool. But even if he has alot of attention, he cares for one person, his bestfriend, Lucy. He has met Lucy since they were kids and up until now, they stick together no matter what. Since his best friend is as popular as he is, he developed the attitude of being protective. So now, he never allows any guy to court Lucy, for the reason of just taking care of his best friend.

First day of school and a certain blonde girl has gone to school already. It was still too early in the morning to be in the campus, but Lucy was not surprisingly early walking towards their school main building already. While walking, she was humming some song when suddenly an arm surprised her around her shoulder. "Good morning Luce!"

"Natsu?! what are you doing here this early morning? wait you are real right? Not some double ganger?" Lucy said as she stops from her tracks and started to grasp her best friend's face to look and check at him if he was for real.

"Your being weird again Luce. Of course I'm here at school because its first day of classess..." Natsu replied as he took Lucy's hand off his face and just held onto her wrist, "And besides...I wanted to surprise someone..."

Lucy was somehow surpised for his agenda for the day, so she didn't hesitated to ask, "Who is it? Do I know who?"

"SECRET! But I'll tell you later! See you later Luce!" Natsu shouted as he runs off away from her going inside the building. "Wait! Nat-" Lucy called but he was half way near the school building already. But before he entered he waved goodbye then disappered inside the building.

"Good morning Lu-chan!" A female voice shouted afar behind her. Lucy then turned around to identify the person who called her. She gave a grin to the blue haired girl approaching her, "Good morning Levy"

"Was that Natsu earlier? He is sure early today!" Levy said as she stood next to the blonde. But then continued walking along with her friend towards the building Natsu went into. "Yeah...he said he wanted to surprise someone..."

"Who? You?" Levy asked as she tries to unlock her locker

"Of course not Levy!... Well I don't know really..."

"Oh come on Lucy! We know Natsu has been the sweetest best fri-" Levy reasoned while closing her locker

"That's it Levy! Best-friend, nothing else... We have been friends for so long and I'm pretty sure that's how he sees me..." Lucy said as she closes her locker too and looked at her friend.

"Yeah right! Is that how you see him too?" Levy started to tease the blonde by bumping her with her elbow and she just gave a disbelief smile, "Yeah..."

Soon Lucy and Levy left and walked on to their room. They entered the room 3-A with few students inside. Lucy took the seat beside the window on the second to the last row.