Chapter 3: Flowers from the boy

Second day of school finally came and Lucy came to school early again and she was now walking in front of the school building. Suddenly someone covered her eyes which made her stop walking. She struggled for a moment then she just let herself guess the person. She made a wild guess as she removed the hands from her sight, "Natsu? Is that you?"

"Hmp… No...It's me… Sting" Sting said as he sort of chuckled and get hurt emotionally at the same time. As his hands were now completely out of Lucy's face, he walked in front of her, "So, are you okay now? You look a lot better than yesterday"

"Yeah whatever..." Lucy just shrugged off the question as she recalled yesterday's revelation by Natsu. Lucy continued to walk as if not hearing anyone at all when suddenly she saw the blonde was now walking side to side with her.

As she looked at her side, she saw Sting was just staring straight ahead. Copying the other blonde, Lucy looked straight ahead then asked the teen next to her, "Why are you like this Sting? All of a sudden you're so…close to me"

The teen was silent for seconds before he answered, "Well since Rouge accepted Sabertooth Academy's scholarship, I lost a companion and I decided instead to spend my time with the girl I'm starting to like"

Lucy can't help but blush to the idea because she was thinking she might be the girl Sting is talking about. But she didn't have the idea why she thought of that, "R-really? May I know who she is?"

"Maybe next time…" Sting then looks at the shorter blonde and smirked 

"Why do people keep on hiding secrets from me?!" Lucy asked to no one in particular as she raised her arms for more emphasis.

"I don't keep secrets from you…" A voice suddenly came from her back. Lucy then turns around before entering the room and got surprised to the person, "Natsu?! Wha-"

"Hey Luce… good morning"

"Same to you Sting…" Natsu added as he looked at him with straight face

"Is…that for Lissana?" Lucy asked as she started to stare at the flowers that Natsu held. She then broke the stare from the flowers as she looked at the expression of Natsu, "Oh… the flowers… No it's for someone so dear to me…"

Natsu then handed the flowers to the blonde beauty as he added, "It's for you" Lucy's mouth then parted as if showing she really got surprised but she never moved her hands to accept the flowers. The blonde beauty then shook her head as she tried pushing the flowers back to the pink head, "For what?"

"Nothing… cause you're my best friend…" As Natsu said that to Lucy, he noticed Sting was slightly giggling hearing what he just said. Soon enough, it made him glare at the other man, "What are you laughing at? What's so funny about what I said?"

Natsu just gave a serious face to the blonde guy which made him sweat drop a bit, "Chill Natsu… I mean no harm at all"

"Natsu… forget about it would you?!...and besides you don't have to give me flowers…" Lucy then turned around as she was about to enter but got surprised when a warm hand grabbed her arm and handed the flowers, "I insist… It's for you" Natsu stared for a moment before he left the two and walked farther from the hall.

Lucy then followed the disappearing figure of Natsu when suddenly Sting stick out a hand and waved it in front of her face, "Hey, we better get inside before we cause some traffic here…" Soon enough Lucy lost track of her thoughts as she nodded to the blonde and entered the room.

----------|----------|----------|----------

LUCY'S POV

We are now in our class and the flowers that Natsu gave me is in front of me. Our teacher in history is giving some lectures and my mind is floating around because of these flowers. I can't take out my thoughts about Natsu giving me flowers.