Chapter 9

Michael's pov,

"What was that all about?" I say as we all watch Calum storm out of the house "I have no idea... I thought he would've been happy for me because i found someone new..." Ashton says and shows us the picture of his 'new' girl. And man she does look a lot like Kameron... "Dude she looks a lot like Kameron, no wonder he got mad!" I say and Ash just looks down "No that wasnt the reason..." He trails off "Then what was?" I ask him and he just looks ashamed "I never really loved Kameron... I just kinda wanted to get in her pants... I loved her as a friend though... She was a great friend" He says and I'm beyond pissed. "WHAT THE HELL MAN?!?" Luke screams and me and him just walk out shaking our heads at him "We should really go find Calum..." I say and Luke nods and we set out to find him.

"Ashton's so nice though! I DONT GET WHY HE DID THAT" Luke screams obviously mad "Wait i wonder if that's why she ran away and killed herself... IT WAS ASHTON'S FAULT, OF COURSE!" I scream and Luke just looks at me crazily.... "What????" "Oh my god never mind" I say and he just nods finally i see Calum and i look over to Luke who's already looking over at me we nod at the same time and run for him and i jump on him knowing the second he saw us he was gonna run, me and him both fall to the ground and burst out laughing but soon stop because Calum's face goes serious "Did he tell you guys?" He asks us and we just nod and put our heads down. "I still dont get why he had to do it though..." I say and Claum nods in agreement and Luke just says 'Yeah same, that's not like him' And we all agree with what Luke said. "Guys we should probably start thinking about her funeral coming up in a few days. I mean i dont know how Ashton is gonna take it..." Calum says and we all nod once again in agreement. "Shit, what are we gonna wear???" Luke says and we all shrug and we decide to go shopping to get something that actually looks somewhat nice. We found some nice dress shirts and we figured we'd just wear some skinny jeans and our regular shoes. We walk home to find Ashton laying on the couch crying... Now we may be completely mad and pissed off at him, but he is our friend and he IS crying... "Ash what's wrong??" I ask him and he just ignores me and cries. I decide its best if we leave him alone so me and the guys go upstairs and see all of Ashton's stuff in bags... I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and then Ash appears in front of us picks up his bags and walks out the door... I look over the Luke and Cal to see they're already looking over at me i just turn my head and start walking out to my car. The guys follow me and we set out to look for Ashton. "Guys I'm sure he'll be fine, he's the oldest!" Luke says because we'd been looking for about 5 hours now. "I guess..." I say and we head back to the house i get out of my car and run to my room and just sit in the corner with my head in my hands and my knees in my chest. I feel like crying but i dont know i dont really cry... Everything is coming to an end. Our fairy tale had to end at some point right?? Right? Right. I just wish it hadnt ended like this...

I dont think i can live like this anymore...