Chapter 2

This takes place after last night. It is currently 7:36 a.m. Tuesday, at Nightmare's mansion.

Killer's POV:

I woke up in my bed to the smell of bacon and chocolate chip pancakes. I knew Blue was cooking because he's the only sans-other than farmtale sans-that knows how to.

I get up, put some clothes on, and make my way down stairs. I see Blue whisking up some eggs. I go over to kiss him on the neck and wrap my arms around his waist. He puts the eggs down and turn around to kiss me. I kiss back softly and we pull back.

B: Good morning love. Now go sit at the table with everyone else so I can finish making breakfast. Tell them it'll be done in about 5 minutes.

I nod and head to the dining hall and sit at my respective place. I tell them that the food will be done in 5 minutes and we wait patiently for Blue.

Blue comes in with a cart full of plates with food and hands them out to everyone then sits down next to me and eats his food. Talking about everything and nothing.

Then I remembered something. Dream saw me and Blue talking. That means he must have heard me call Blue my Queen. I'll ask Blue if we can tell him later. We continued talking for about an hour then everyone went there separate ways.

I pulled Blue aside.

K: Do you think we should tell Dream? He had to have heard me when I called you Queen yesterday when he walked apon us.

Blue sat there thinking.

B: Yeah. It's about time I tell him. He's my bsf, I don't want him to be left out.

I nod as we head towards Dream's castel to tell him. He finally found him talking to a guard.

B: Hey Dream! Can we talk for a sec?

Dream nodded, finished talking to the guard, they bowed to him, and he walk towards us.

D: What's up? Everything okay?

K: Yeah, but i have to ask you something before we go any further.

D:.......o....kay....?

B: Did you hear him call me 'Queen' yesterday?

Dream looked confused then perked up a bit when he remembered and nodded.

D: I did, but I wasn't exactly sure if you were playing or not.

Blue and I looked at each other and sighed. Blue looked at Dream.

B: we have something to tell you. Just please don't get mad at me for not telling you sooner, okay?

D: I could never be too mad okay?

B: *sigh* Okay.

K: My name is Killer-

D: I know that al-

K: King of Death.......

D:.......what.....

B: And my name is Blue. Queen of Life.

Dream raised his hand slowly towards his mouth and started crying softly. He smiled which made me and Blue confused until Dream hugged Blue.

D: *sniff* Funny story. I always *sniff* wanted to meet Life. They were an inspiration to me. *sniff* I never thought that they would be my best friend.

Dream cried harder in happiness as Blue cried with him in happiness and hugged him back. They slowly fell to the ground on their sides, still hugging each other, and slowly and happily drifted off to sleep smiling.