Chapter 3

This is just literally seconds after the last chapter. Blue is freaking out and Dream trying to calm him down.

No One's POV:

B: OMG! This cannot be happening!

D: Blue, please calm down well find a way out of this and no one will know about you or Killer. Just please calm down.

B: *calms down some* Dream i can't teleport. Out of this dress or at all. Can you?

D: *tries and huffs* It seem i cannot as well, but we can run to either Nightmare or Killer. Hopefully they are together.

B: Right. We can run........I'm not the fastest of runners Dream. I'm not as fast as you or Ink. Anyone can make out it's me.

D: *thinks and comes up with something and looks around* We can cover your face. Your not the only short skeleton AND they can't tell it's a skeleton with your arms and legs covered. Now all we need to do is hide your face.

B: Alright. Hide my face.

Then magically a white vail appeared and covered Blue's face and back of his head like it was a wedding vail. They we're shocked. Blue shrugged.

B: I guess this works, doesn't it?

D: Yep! Now let's go!

They take a good start and ran for the stairs to Nightmare's room on the third floor. Blue almost fell. So he picked up his dress to see some blue slippers. He shrugged it off and started running again. About 5 feet from Dream.

The others have made it back to the house from whatever they were doing and were in the living room chatting. They can hear Dream and Blue running. So they stop to see the commotion.

Only to see Dream with a crown and a dress running for the stairs and soon a mystery Queen with a beautiful gown running after him. They rise, some quickly and some slowly, to see who this mystery person is. No one figured it out as when most of them made it out of the living room. They were gone.

Dream's POV:

Whoo. They almost caught him. Luckily I pulled him over to the side so they think we were gone. Blue turned his head over towards me. I assumed he was looking for a go signal since I can't see his face.

I nodded and we ran for the stairs. We made it to the second floor and hurried towards the third floor. We saw Killer walking down. I grabbed him and pulled him up with us and we ran into Nightmare's room to see him reading on a chair.

He actually looks good with glasses- NO DREAM NOW IS NO TIME FOR THAT!

D: We need your help! *pant*

N: Who's that?

He asked pointing at Blue behind me. I looked back at him in concern as Killer looked at him as well in confusion.

B: Uncover my face?

He sounded unsure if that will work and it did! The vail was gone just as it appeared when he said. Killer and Nightmare's eyes widen in shock. They were about to ask questions.

B: WAIT! I wanna try something.

They stopped and we all looked at him. He stood up straight closed his eyes and took a deep breath and let it out slow. He opened them once again.

B: Dress off.

Nothing happened.

B: Okay. Remove crown.

There was a ting like something hit metal. He took another deep breath and slowly went to remove the crown.