Chapter 1

Alhena Black (Slytherin/ Pureblood/ Main Character)

Willow Gaumond (Slytherin/Halfblood/Bestfriend)

----

"Watch it, Sonic." Oliver snickered, swooping past Alhena on his broom, cutting her off from scoring. "Fuck off." She growled, ducking underneath him to retrieve the quaffle back. "And another save from Oliver Wood, keeper of the better te- I mean the Gryffindors!" Lee Jordan boomed from the stands. "Yes, Sorry Professor McGonagall." They heard him mutter.

"Head in the game, Black!" Flint yelled from across the field as Alhena cussed under her breath. She sped up into the sky, flying above the other players as Oliver followed close-by. He increased his speed as she approached the goals, once again.

"Not this time, Wood!" She scoffed as he ducked down in an attempt to block her from the goals, her broom almost colliding with his, before she did the unbelievable. Alhena grabbed her broom with one hand, helping herself to stand up completely on it. She didn't have time to hesitate, she leapt into the air, her feet leaving her broom, and she tossed the quaffle into the goal.

"Impossible! Alhena scores 10 points for Slytherin!" Lee Jordan yells as Alhena's broom flew through Olivers legs, catching her on the other side of him. The crowd burst into applause, even the Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws stood to their feet to congratulate her.

"Gonna go drown yourself?" Alhena spun around, insulting Oliver who was speeding towards another Slytherin Chaser, fuming. "Draco! hurry up and catch that damn snitch!" Flint yelled at the third year Slytherin seeker, Draco Malfoy.

Alhena sped to the middle of the field, holding another quaffle in her hand, looking for an opening. She saw Katie Bell heading for the Slytherin goals, and took it upon herself to fill in for the Keeper, who was distracted by another player.

She leaned forward, shooting after Katie and ramming into her side. "That's a foul!" Lee yelled as McGonagall tried to grab the mic off of him. "Watch it!" Katie yelled, trying to steady herself on her broom as it fell to the ground.