Windowsill.

"Yeon wake up. Come on baby you need to wake up or your brother will behead me." Jeongguk shook Miyeon gently but all she did was snuggle further in his chest.

"Miyeon." He chuckled as he leant back into the fluffy pillows in content.

Definitely could get used to this.

"Wake up. We have to pack our stuff." He got out of the bed, opening the curtains and rubbing his eyes.

He looked at a still sleeping Jimin and then went into the bathroom. He felt a small body suddenly cling to him before he entered.

"You have to let me go." He smiled as Miyeon hugged him tightly.

"Cuddle." She mumbled. He continued walking, dragging her with him. He passed her a new toothbrush and then began brushing his own, scratching her head  as they both brushed their teeth. She giggled when they finished, feeling relaxed as he massaged her scalp.

"When did you learn to do that?" She signed as he sat on the toilet seat and placed her on her lap.

"When I did martial arts, I had to massage many parts of my body. I know what I'm doing." He chuckled as he then stood up, bringing her with him.

"Don't want to be alone." She mumbled. "I'll sit here and wait for you ok? Just wrap up before you leave the shower then we will swap." He smiled as he went out to bring her clothes.

"I've got some old jeans of mine but we can find a belt or a scarf for your waist and then I got another sports bra and some grey t-shirts..." He froze when he saw he step out of the bathroom.

She was again wrapped in another fluffy towel and it made her look like a fluffy marshmallow. "You're so adorable. Makes me like you more." He squished her cheeks and signed at her happy laughter.

"Get dressed while I'll go in." He grabbed a towel and then entered whilst she got dressed. It was a good coordination, as they both entered the bedroom all fresh, Miyeon's hair in a tight braid and Jeongguk's hair tied back in a ponytail.

Jimin was busy packing three backpacks when he turned around. "All done early? Great! If there is anything you want Jeongguk then get it now. I'll shower then we will leave." He then went into the bathroom but not before stopping.

"You were in there together?" He narrowed his eyes at them. "She wanted me to do her hair." He said nervously.

"Oh. You look nice Yeonie. Good job Jeongguk." And with that Jimin entered the bathroom.

"I have to admit, a bit oblivious your brother is." Jeongguk hugged her from behind.

"He is actually quite observant. But I guess liking someone wasn't in my schedule. I guess relationships weren't really something we had to worry about before." Jeongguk nuzzled his nose in her neck,

"And now?" Jeongguk whispered quietly. "I met you. I care for you a lot you know. I worry how much I like you." She smiled. "Worry?" He asked in confusion.

"Because I liked you so quickly." She mumbled.

"Your difference in myself makes me admire you. You're not like anyone I know." He grinned and then stepped back and began rummaging through drawers and stuffing in a small messenger bag.

"A camera?" She looked in interest. "I want to keep some memories." He grinned happily.

Miyeon looked at him fondly. She really adored the older man, really enjoyed the way he presented himself and how he was.

"So what are we going to do first?" He said excitedly. "Maybe we can see when we get there. We could probably hitch hike from another friend of ours. Dunno really, we usually improvise." She shrugged.

"Sounds spontaneous." She stared at him blankly. "It means-"

"Yeah I know what I means." She huffed. He chuckled and nuzzled into her neck again. "You like it there don't you." She laughed. "Because it's you." He smiled up at her cheekily.

He then left her side to grab a bag the moment they heard Jimin come back. "All done? Sweet now let's go. It's a bit weird being here with your parents present." Jimin then led Miyeon towards the window.

"Tyler is alright Jeongguk. He is just in the kitchen making your parent's breakfast. It's all clear." Jimin smiled at him, understanding the boy's fear.

Jeongguk took a deep breath, and then placed a hand on the windowsill.

~E