Sunflower.

"This is so exciting!" Aiden was happily stepping off the jet with Cedar behind him, the Hawaiian sun kissing his skin.

"Wait up!" The other boy was hurrying after him, nearly tripping down the plane steps.

"Remind me why I let him come with us." Jeongguk looked at the clumsy boy in front of them back hugging his son.

"Because Aiden wanted him here for his birthday Gukkie." Miyeon inhaled the fresh air happily.

"But they have their own room! Why didn't you tell me that until AFTER you booked the tickets?!" Jeongguk whined.

"Because Aiden is responsible and his parents being there would be lame. They both are good kids okay?" She then grabbed their suitcases and carried them off while he grabbed the two boy's bags.

"Be a dad they said, it would be a blessing they said." He mumbled as he followed his family.

~

"Woah..." Cedar looked amazed at he looked around their hotel room. It had two twin beds with fluffy blankets and there was a large TV as well as a massive bathroom.

"Look at this view! Cedar, can you take my picture please?" Aiden pouted.

"Um yeah no problem." He held up his phone as Aiden smiled cutely in front of the enormous glass wall.

"You're... um you're really pretty." Cedar blushed. "Thank you!" Aiden smiled as he walked to the bathroom. "Get changed! We're going swimming!" Cedar gulped as he opened his suitcase.

~

"Mum!" Aiden knocked his parent's door. There were footsteps, then Jeongguk opened the door.

"Hey sunflower. Mum's getting her costume on, what's up?" He leant against the doorframe. "I was wondering if Aiden and I can go to the beach and you guys can meet us there?" He looked up cutely.

"Hold up I'll get changed-" He was interrupted by Miyeon.

"Go sweetie! I'll keep your father here!" Jeongguk was surprised as the tackle from his wife from behind crashing to the floor.

"Thanks Mum!" Aiden giggled as he left them on the floor.

~

They walked down to the beach, the sand tickling their toes and the sun smiling down at them.

"This is so nice!" Aiden squealed as his large eyes gazed at the sea longingly.

Cedar was the quiet one. He preferred it that way, for Aiden usually said what he was thinking. It was nice to him.

"You alright swimming with me?" Aiden stood there in his short shorts and top tied around his waist.

God he was just adorable.

"Of course." Cedar smiled, removing his top leaving him in just his swimming trunks.

They ran into the sea, giggling and shrieking as the water submerged them.

"Ced! It's cold!" Aiden giggled. But he looked around and his crush wasn't there. "Ced?" He looked around, panicking now.

He screamed as a head popped out and arms grabbed his waist. "YOU'RE HORRID!" He crossed his head as he looked at a chuckling Cedar.

"But you're blushing." Cedar grinned. "Because I'm cold." Aiden pouted. Cedar pulled him closer and Aiden wrapped his legs around the boy's hips.

"Your eyes are pretty." Aiden looked at him in awe. Cedar frowned and looked away, trying to hide his red cheeks.