Warrior

Okay guys i am going to start doing P.O.V (point of view) and the names of cats like gingerpaw P.O.V so yeah hope u enjoy and lets begin the chapter
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Gingerpaws P.O.V

I woke up to moving right next to me. It was Firepaw. I slowly got and walked outside to see that a meeting was just about being called. But bluestar jumped dow from the high rock and came over to me and said "Gingerpaw please wake up Graypaw and Firepaw and come to the high rock." I smiled and walked back into the apprentice den and woke up Graypaw and said "Graypaw i think today we are going to become warriors so get up and lets go." I looked him in the eye. His mood from grumpy changed to exited. Graypaw jumped up to his paws and ran out to the crowd. I walked up to Firepaw and he already jumped up and ran outside. I aalked out and came to the front of the crowd and Bluestar started "Today we have three amazing apprentices, that are becoming amazing warriors. Firepaw, are you willing to uphold the warrior code even if it cost's you you'r life?" I looked over to firepaw he was very exited. Finally he said "i do." Bluestar nodded and said "For now in you will be known as Fireheart." The hole clan chanted "Fireheart,Fireheart,Fireheart!" Bluestar flicked her tail to tell the clan to be silent. I could fell the energy and proudness coming off of Fireheart. Bluestar said next "Graypaw are you willing to uphold the warrior code even if it costs your life?" Graypaw nodded and said "i do!" Bluestar looked around and said "For now on you will be known as Graystripe." the hole clan cheered "Graystripe,Graystripe,Graystripe!" After a while the clan went in silence so Bluestar can continue "Last but not least, Gingerpaw are you willing to uphold the warrior code even if it costs your life?" I smiled and said "of course!" Bluestar said "For now on you will be known as Gingerfur!" the hole clan cheered "Gingerfur,Gingerfur,Gingerfur" After the meeting was dismissed me and Fireheart went out hunting.